Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 595|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] redeem codes hidden why ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-22 04:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so i got redeem codes for legends skins trial  cards , but there arent any official codes in fb or site ? and i want to ask why is that how some people get those codes ? why they arent official ? this game is trash in every single way , new moba will kill it so badly
Post time 2020-11-22 06:23 PM | Show all posts
You wonder how they received those codes?

Simple, they have an affiliation with moonton, steamers, content creators on fb, YouTube, Instagram, are the ones who hand those codes.
Companies in affiliation with moonton like Codashop, DuniaGames, seagm, Amazon Prime rewards, etc. Including those telecom service providers.
Post time 2020-11-22 06:24 PM | Show all posts
You thought they received thru cheat and it is trash?

This posts seems much laughable to look at.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 06:34 PM | Show all posts
no cheat i mean ML is trash to give codes to some and not to other people ok ?
Post time 2020-11-22 09:52 PM | Show all posts
or simply not give it to you? You already got your answers, it could have come from Streamers or likely from events. Just because you weren't given one, doesn't mean you can call ML trash.
Post time 2020-11-22 10:27 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-11-22 06:34 PM
no cheat i mean ML is trash to give codes to some and not to other people ok ?

Even other games do this, like giving codes to redeem a new item from content creator, even new moba does it on PC.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 11:17 PM | Show all posts
first of all legend skins arent new to test them or erc, second this youtuber has 1000subs , his video 500 times watched, and third if those codes are for some1 special why they have such big limit to redeem by many ?  yes ML is trash  and it will die as  trash
Post time 2020-11-23 12:35 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-11-22 11:17 PM
first of all legend skins arent new to test them or erc, second this youtuber has 1000subs , his vid ...

1) those skins weren't meant to be tested.

2) anyone can sign up for ML content creator and provide those codes and promote their own channel.

3) big limit, lmao, you should take a look at that other moba, youtuber with 100k subs, and can be redeemed only for the first person(i.e. only One)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 11:58 AM GMT+8