Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Match making is TRASH

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-11-24 06:05 PM | Show all posts
shimura27 replied at 2020-11-24 10:14 AM
Please don't say all because "EPIC" player fault, not all players in EPIC are bad, but i knew most o ...

The problem is team work in solo queue is very less. Every one splits to different lanes and farm on their own.

But duo or trio in enemy team, gank on these solo players and kill them

Even if you are a good player, there is no use if your team is not listening

These solo players has no map awareness. They just let the enemy take the turrets when they are attacking jungle monsters
Post time 2020-11-24 07:02 PM | Show all posts
If you are new to game I suggest you to find a good teammates.

This is not game for solo players and it will never be. They say better matchmaking in every update but trust me they dont carre. If they did we wouldn't wait for 3 years to see some adjustments.

Play with your real life friends if you dont have any  try to find friends on discord that are not toxic. What I mean when I say "toxic"?>spammer of 1 role and one hero they want you to tank for them every game. If you play premade duo or trio try to have tank in your team and game is half won.

If you fail to find friends you will get frustrated and your win rate will drop.

Try to clear every game you lost by winning in classic and then you will have better teammates in ranked next game. This strategy worked for me until I reached mythic.

I must warn you reaching higher rank will get you more frustrated you will see some unimaginable strategy like Diggie feeding to gather enemy attention, Sun jungler, 3 assasins in team, 2 marksmans in team, 3 tank in team etc. Everything you can imagine but most important thing is not to give up and play your best.

I gave up on game because I am tired of playing solo and mythical glory squad is hard to find when you win rate is affected by playing solo for 3 years.

Hope you have a fun  and if you play woth friends you will have time of your life. Dont ruin your health like me by playing solo.
Post time 2020-11-24 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shimura27 at 2020-11-24 07:27 PM

Ofc teamwork in solo lesser compared to Duo/Trio/Squad. But basically every Players should know how to play this game properly like Laning, Jungling, Ganking, Pushing, and How to end the game. About map awarness it depends on every players. Solo will play his/her own game while Duo/Trio too focus on gank and they won't split up.

About enemy team that has better gameplay i think it's how i'm in bad luck even i can play good support but the game core is in the carry.  Dev should create Solo Team vs Solo Team in Ranked and Duo/Trio Team vs Duo/Trio Team instead of Squad vs Squad. Ofc Moonton should give me a breath by increasing my luck to not same team with nubs. I hope Moonton can make Rank harder for newbie, i want all players fall to Warrior and so it can refresh the game to like new game.
Post time 2020-11-25 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-11-24 01:42 AM
How is this normal? Legend 1 with Epic IV and Epic V ?

This is happening almost every game

Bro, lmao I played a game with 3 mythics, 2 epics and I was epic back then and the other epic was afk. Yet, none of the mythics players flamed me or gave up. They just said to me, we could win this. Btw, we won the game and everyone on my team got gold. THe only thing you could do is just deal with it.
Post time 2020-11-25 11:25 AM | Show all posts
matchmaking is better now. im mythic and there are never legends, we are 10 mythics (except when i invite my legend friends).
BUT in mythic there are low skill too, people who feed on purpose of because they couldnt get the role they play, whcih is main marksman players with no other roles, having to pick a fighter or a tank.
Mythic is also good for trying new heros, people trying to learn assassin or marksman in mythic, they are first kill and comnplain about the rest of the team....
so the  mythic epic issue was fixed for sure. its just the players, not the system now.
Post time 2020-11-26 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Matchmaking has improved over time IMO, even in some situations Mythic can also matched with Epic.  as long as you can control to carry them if you feel that you are better than them, then it doesn't matter i guess
Post time 2020-11-26 08:20 AM | Show all posts
@Anand you may suggest to remove cross-tier team. Means no more Legends pair with Mythics or Epics.
Just don't complain about waiting time to start match when they do implement this.

As of now, Legends may pair with Epics regardless of the roman numbers.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-26 12:18 PM | Show all posts
RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2020-11-26 08:20 AM
@Anand you may suggest to remove cross-tier team. Means no more Legends pair with Mythics or Epics.

The latest update said cross matchmaking issues are resolved

I posted this because I noticed that the issue is not resolved yet

I already mentioned I don't mind waiting for good teammates

We are playing a game for 20 minutes and losing. It doesn't matter if I wait two more minutes in lobby to get a good team and have fair chance of winning
Post time 2020-11-26 07:35 PM | Show all posts
lol yeeee i got matched with one epic two elites and two grandmasters
Post time 2020-11-26 10:08 PM | Show all posts
i have to say that epic players are indeed alot lower than high legend, with that being said i hope the matchmaking will be improved further
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 05:40 PM GMT+8