Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 820|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

A great feature which could be added in this forum

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-25 05:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Allow us Authors to have the permission to lock our threads, in case we already received the reply to our query or the issue we encountered has been submitted and fixed by the developers, allow us to lock our own threads to prevent receiving continuous useless replies.
Post time 2020-11-25 05:52 PM | Show all posts
yeeee true btw how u make signature?
Post time 2020-11-26 04:39 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2020-11-25 05:52 PM
yeeee true btw how u make signature?

A signature? You already have one. Do you mean a banner-type (image) signature?
Post time 2020-11-26 05:09 AM | Show all posts
Sky.Kg replied at 2020-11-26 04:39 AM
A signature? You already have one. Do you mean a banner-type (image) signature?

nah i just found out its fine now
Post time 2020-11-27 03:30 PM | Show all posts
well, that's what we are here as moderators to moderate things on this forum. I'm not saying your idea is bad but on the other hand we don't want if implementing that feature for normal users will be a mistake for us that can be easily abused by anyone here, therefore only the moderator here have the permission to managing threads like (edit, delete, close). So, if a user feels that they have got an answer to their query thread they can ask us to close it, that's all
 Author| Post time 2020-11-27 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-27 03:30 PM
well, that's what we are here as moderators to moderate things on this forum. I'm not saying your id ...

Other forums allow the original poster to lock their own threads, do whatever they wish in their own property, while moderators are to moderate threads having access to all permissions, in case a thread has been placed on the wrong flair, in case the users have broken the rules etc.

We can't just summon the moderator every time and let them do the hefty job of closing all the thousands of threads.
Post time 2020-11-28 11:26 PM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-27 07:40 PM
Other forums allow the original poster to lock their own threads, do whatever they wish in their o ...

We typically lock the threads each year. It's not a hefty job to us. Besides, a lot of us doesn't have a lot of things to do. We might as well be willing to lock threads or delete threads for users.

Comments

But not allowing the author to fully authorize his post? That's kinda cruel.  Post time 2020-11-28 11:37 PM
Post time 2020-11-29 03:03 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-27 06:40 PM
Other forums allow the original poster to lock their own threads, do whatever they wish in their o ...

Every forum have their own rule and more complicated, for example on F95 Zone forum or ULMF, your post will be reviewed first by moderator and if violating the rules will get trashed, lock and edit thread also prohibit, this thing is normal on forum, go post on Facebook if you want to do as you please.

Comments

Okay?  Post time 2020-11-29 04:38 PM
Post time 2020-12-6 08:29 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-11-28 03:03 PM
Every forum have their own rule and more complicated, for example on F95 Zone forum or ULMF, your  ...

I loved your signature <3 <3 <3 <3. on the other hand I think that if the moderators have the availability and time it should continue as it is, now if the situation is the opposite it is a good proposal: D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 04:35 AM GMT+8