Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: iHoow
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Lolita Flicker Ulti No More?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-26 07:15 AM | Show all posts
It actually still work. It could be a hidden nerf or a bug, who knows? It does still work though, you have to spam tap Flicker.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-26 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-27 02:46 PM
diwang replied at 2020-11-26 12:30 AM
Only player that haven't play both game long enough says that ml is more balance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ML  ...

We all know ML has never been balanced. I wish that instead of keep coming with new imbalanced heroes, they make a point to make the game more balanced. Currently there are just way too many heroes in the arena, older heroes have no way to shine. But still not comparing with other game cause its about Lolita's bug here. We can create another thread to compare Ml with other games.

seimz replied at 2020-11-26 05:52 AM
She can still do ult+flicker now but its not same as before, now you have to be very fast and press  ...

Yeah.. i tested too in practice mode. Its difficult and you can't guarantee a success combi..

Time to use a different spell for now. Purify/flameshot sounds good
Post time 2020-11-26 07:26 PM | Show all posts
THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE DISSAPOINTMENT

Lolita with Flicker separated noobs and people who actually poured in HOURS of practice for her. I'm so mad I've been playing ML for 3 YEARS and Lolita has been my go to choice because of how fun she is.
Post time 2020-11-27 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Mathilda.....it is because of Mathilda. Once again Lolita get mistreated because a new hero, she had gotten worse nerf when Chang'e new revamp and the coming of Cecilion. Lolita is a typical counter hero and it is pretty common that Moonton will kill one or some heroes in order the new hero will shine. Dont you know that Mathilda passive and skill 2 contain of movement speed? Lolita may not control Mathilda's movement ability. If it is true, lolita's skill 2 should be nerfed too so that she cant block Mathilda's ult.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-27 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-27 02:47 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-11-27 12:29 AM
Mathilda.....it is because of Mathilda. Once again Lolita get mistreated because a new hero, she had ...

If that is the case, its very disappointing of Moonton. I realised Lolita's 2nd skill can't block Brody's skill. Brody's skill not counted as projectile?

Vulkanoir replied at 2020-11-26 07:26 PM
THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE DISSAPOINTMENT

Lolita with Flicker separated noobs and people who actually pou ...

Yes! I know right! I have been playing her for since god knows when and its the ult + flicker that her most impactful skill. Now that more heroes have blink / anti cc skills, without ult + flicker, its so much harder to hit the ult successfully. Not forgetting how easily her ulti can be cancelled.
Post time 2020-11-27 09:19 AM | Show all posts
iHoow replied at 2020-11-27 07:40 AM
If that is the case, its very disappointing of Moonton. I realised Lolita's 2nd skill can't block  ...

If you have played this game for long time, you know how the pattern is. Moonton loves to hurt some old heroes in order to make the new hero shines. This is Mathilda who make Lolita crying, let see another old hero will be badly nerfed in the next upcoming Yve and Paquito.
Post time 2020-11-28 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience, but don't worry, it will be fixed in the next patch.
Post time 2020-11-28 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Hei guys, relax, there was just a bug that is fixed now and will be available again next patch.
That's one of the advantages of Lolita, hope the ability to use flicker while charging ultimate won't ever be removed
Post time 2020-11-28 06:08 PM | Show all posts
i can use flicker but only click no drag to position so you aim the ult and only in that direction you can flicker
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 05:22 PM GMT+8