Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 869|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Moonton Absolutely Ruined Lolita

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-26 07:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Taking away Lolita's ability to Flicker while Ulting?
Why?
Why would you do that to her?

She is unpopular, not overpowered, didn't get too many skins, didn't even get a visual revamp, why would you take the ONE thing that made her so fun to play and viable to use?? First you reworked her first skill and removed the buff to give a puny stun that auto aims, and I was fine, but taking away her ULT???? WHYYYYY

I've had over 400 matches with her and frankly I'm super pissed that you guys thought this was a good idea. Never have I been more dissapointed in Mobile Legends ever since they introduced X.Borg, but doing this to Lolita when she never even had many viable options is just the worst thing ever. I hope you revert this change because it's the ONE thing I loved about this game.

Please, don't make her so unpopular and so unviable that you revamp her entire moveset, She is FINE, and I liked the fact that she was the ONE hero that moonton DIDN'T revamp and rework every 2 months. Stop it moonton, STOP IT

Post time 2020-11-27 04:07 PM | Show all posts
@Vulkanoir

Uh what??? Her flicker ulti got removed?? Damn that sucks.

Yeah I agree that it's one of her saving grace from becoming 100% obsolete to be honest.
Post time 2020-11-27 02:52 PM | Show all posts
yes nore more pick nab tank lolita
Post time 2020-11-26 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I hope this wasn't caused by someone from suggestions.
Post time 2020-11-26 09:44 PM | Show all posts
As far as i know this wasn't something that was mentioned in the patch notes. So this is probably a bug and not a nerf.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-27 12:25 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-11-26 09:44 PM
As far as i know this wasn't something that was mentioned in the patch notes. So this is probably a  ...

The thing is Lolita mains are already a very rare breed

I'm not sure moonton even notices that people still use Lolita, she's largely ignored by the developers, which is good because she doesn't get changed a lot, but it'll be hard for them to find this our
Post time 2020-11-27 10:27 AM | Show all posts
I have 1200 ++ matches with lolita, Ultimate + Flicker is a very useful thing for lolita
Post time 2020-11-27 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Yes it is.
Post time 2020-11-27 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Vulkanoir replied at 2020-11-27 12:25 AM
The thing is Lolita mains are already a very rare breed

I'm not sure moonton even notices that pe ...

nope! the issue has already been found and will get fixed next patch. Sorry for the inconvenience. But know that this bug will not stay for long in the game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 11:23 AM GMT+8