Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2386|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Poll] Most Effective Marksman

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-29 04:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
topnotchmarksman.png

Hey guys! I wanted to get your votes on who's the most effective marksman as of today's update. Recently, I get to see dozen of posts and comments about these three heroes which are Hanabi, Miya, and Yi Sun-Shin. True though, a surge of players keeps using anyone of those and turns out that those three heroes are, well, effective in terms of push and damage. Each of of them have their own specialties but the only thing that they have in common is damage and push, right?

Hanabi

Late game phase is where any marksman shines and its also where they are needed the most. Hanabi is one of the most dangerous marksman with two good reasons. First, her passive skill , Ninjutsu: Equinox, prevents her from crowd-control. Image a marksman purify skill. This is in fact one of the most overpowered skills of all. Lastly, Petal Barrage, an underrated 1st skill. To be honest, most players don't know how this skill is useful this is. When in late game phase and you have all items you needed, you can just stay behind your tank or any allies and free hit any heroes or creeps and the damage will connect to nearby enemies.

Miya

Queen of Attack Speed. The most used marksman as of today in my opinion. Whenever, I play rank or classic, I always get to pair up or go against a Miya player. Sometimes, when I get to ban heroes, I normally ban her and free up Helcurt or Ling. The revamp really made her shine again from the shadows. From D to A or S tier hero. Pushing towers and doing objectives like killing/assisting turtles are the major key role of Miya.

Yi Sun-Shin

YSS has been used since last season. His adjustments are totally off charts back then but I think they made a little push back or nerf, not entirely sure, but in terms of effectiveness and map vision, he stands on top. The additional asernal of YSS, his dash of immunity, is mind blowing tho. A comparable skill to Chou's 2nd skill. I can't see any downside of YSS tho. Having small HP is basic to any marksman.

Which one do you think is the most effective marksman? Whatever tier you are right now, your comments and thoughts are welcome for discussion.

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 14 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-11-30 03:29 AM | Show all posts
I do not think hanbi is good as you say.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-11-30 04:11 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-30 03:29 AM
I do not think hanbi is good as you say.

What are your thoughts tho

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-30 05:12 AM | Show all posts

Yi Sun shi is good, bc of map control but also because of his poke. hanabi is too reliant on your team and her dmg is not a lot in comparison to miya. Miya has cc early game and massive dmg as well as ability to kill many enemies late game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-30 05:14 AM | Show all posts
Marcopolo from king of glory still the best

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-11-30 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-11-30 05:14 AM
Marcopolo from king of glory still the best

I don't recognize that hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-30 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Karrie got buffed, Claude got buffed , Granger got buffed

Clint got revamped

Why they are not in the poll ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-30 03:48 PM | Show all posts
hanabi are the most dumb useless mm after the next update. after stupid moonton screw up the jungle item so im done for her. i also not used her anymore.instead change and focus on miya revamp more deadly in mid to late

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 10:02 AM GMT+8