Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 954|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 2/12/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-3 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-12-3 07:07 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 12/2. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 25/11/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Anonymous

Add animation when turtle and lord when rotating left or right and when go back its position when reseting.

Keyword: #turtle #lord

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Brigida

Regarding Paquito, I think his farming capability is so low even on mini creeps up until late game. I hope u optimize his damage even on the lane minions so he wont be at a disadvantage against ranged heroes. Thank you so much.

Keyword: #Paquito

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. As a fighter, the lane clearing speed of Paquito is not slow. It is a relatively standard speed.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Seth..

Alpha's 2nd skill is too much delayed, it can easily be dodge by enemy heroes especially high mobility heroes. Though the cooldown is great, damage dealt seems lowered. His ultimate is also almost useless because it is too much delayed as well and he has no mobility. Even mages that has low mobility can still escape.

Keyword: #Alpha

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We do not want every hero to have a very high rate on casting skill. We maybe consider strengthening him on other aspects so that he can pose more pressure to the enemy.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: TallDarkAndHandsome

Have another promo diamonds in this Christmas so we philipines players experience Christmas even it have a Covid- 19 and many calamities in this country please? Because many people will become happy to this?

Keyword: #promo diamonds

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will open more other events in the future, so stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Shine bright

Hi, I’m in the UAE and I can’t play the MCL due to the timing of this. Also in UAE our weekend is every Friday during Saturday we still have work. If you can give to all UAE players a favor to give more time on that game it will be highly appreciated.

Keyword: #MCL

Developer Reply

Thank you very much for your suggestions. We will carefully consider it and make more reasonable adjustments to such regional activities.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: A Certain Flavor

Add an appear offline mode for when people don’t want to be annoyed by people inviting/sniping them whenever they are online. Other multiplayer games have this feature so why doesn’t ML have it?

Keyword: #offline mode

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: DarkLordz7

Being able to adjust and lock screen position while in battle. For example, the + LoL game has a setting which allows the center of screen to set without having to hold the screen with the finger.

Keyword: #custom interface

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it. So stay tuned.

Post time 2020-12-4 04:43 AM | Show all posts
Suggestion number one, I like it, seems like Lord and Turtle are the only characters in the game with turnrate, including some jungle monsters.

Comments

ahahahaha. I wonder how's the animation will looks like as well. X3  Post time 2020-12-4 12:27 PM
Post time 2020-12-5 08:26 PM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-12-4 04:43 AM
Suggestion number one, I like it, seems like Lord and Turtle are the only characters in the game wit ...

we really need a offline mode i know we can play custom offline i think but u still need mobile data and wifi to log in
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-4 12:48 PM GMT+8