Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 785|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] my thoughts about new arcade mode(arena)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-4 08:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey all.
I just wanna share what i thought about new arcade mode - arena.
But first, some things.
I am known as my english is bad. Its not my first language, and communication wichch it hard for me. But i try learn in process.
I am also known, as my thought, not reach for developers. I just want to share it with others players.

So. I am like a diffetents CCGs, and i know about this mode is"minion masters" game parody. But what is going wrong?

1) Heroes is not seems different. In minion masters, its have different ability, attack range, attack speed etc. Here is like - 10% more hp.
You not feel different experience when choose the other commander. Its a same commander at all.

2) Card balance not seems a cool. 3 mana spell can be use, to kill 2 mana units only. It control spell. Its must make you advantage. But it isnt. 3 unit summon might be stronger that 1, but have week against aoe effects. Nah, one unit just stronger at all.

3) Collecting part in game is worst. Its make game P2W. You not try to get a different cards. You try to get same card for make it stronger. In this reason you can fight against same players as you, but that have bigger numbers. Not a true way, or interesting 1v1 fight.

4) Its also reason why Deck Building is bad. You cant put in deck idea. So, okey. When i look on collection, i can come up with 3 decks only. Classic, agro, and play common cards. Nothing more. Cards not seems differents.

5) Game just havnt tactical desigen. For sure, have some tricks. Like attack in one big wave, or fight in you battlefield for use damage of you commander. But its not enough. Like Tic-tac-toe. You not feel as really deserve to win.
Its more seems like - win the one, who have the biggest numbers.

6) And another part of get new cards. Its cost Fight Points. Wtf? Even imagine its constant mode. If i wanna to play it, i must spend more than in MOBA mode. Just what? But it even not a constant mode. It can be just gone, like knigs battle.

Its all make this mode unplayable for me, for now. And i even know why. In minion masters, or magic chess i easly can get a 80+% winrate. Here - 60-%. Its not mean i really try or want to have high winrate. But i want win with my skill, not luck or biggest numbers.

Post time 2020-12-5 01:07 AM | Show all posts
I haven't tried Moonton's CCG mode yet, but seeing the reviews make me wonder how much rigged or p2w or grind needed to complete the whole set.

Hearthstone I heard already requires tons amount of investment(if you have tried it, can you tell which one actually requires more?)(I heard HS takes more than years to complete)

TFT requires much lesser grind than HS and can be completed in less than 5months.

While this mode seems like it should have been operated on its own client, they shouldn't have mixed it with the arcade section.
Post time 2020-12-5 02:05 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-12-5 01:07 AM
I haven't tried Moonton's CCG mode yet, but seeing the reviews make me wonder how much rigged or p2w ...

I played hearthstone as well and I was high rank in hs just one star from being legend. It helps to have cards in rank and without those cards I wouldn't have get to a rank as high as before. But ultimately it is skills or how you play that still matters bc everyone in high rank have decks that have high wr. With that said, there is billions cards in hearthstone and it is hard to grind.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-5 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2020-12-5 02:50 AM
aznager replied at 2020-12-5 02:05 AM
I played hearthstone as well and I was high rank in hs just one star from being legend. It helps t ...

Actually, even HS is different. Yes, you can take hight rank immediately. But its not intresting. Like play only a simple hero in MLBB. Like idk... only estus? Someone like it, but most player just bored.
So TFT not force you donate money(unlike magic chess, with small comanders). All player has a same stats and chances.

(sry, forum not load all mesages, last time)
Post time 2020-12-5 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-5 02:16 AM
Actually, even HS is different. Yes, you can take hight rank immediately. But its not intresting. L ...

the thing about hearthstone is just guessing your opponet in high rank. It is harder than you think it is my friend.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-5 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2020-12-5 06:04 PM
aznager replied at 2020-12-5 08:56 AM
the thing about hearthstone is just guessing your opponet in high rank. It is harder than you thin ...

As player that spend a lote of time, i can tell you - hs is not about guessing or mind games, Its just about havnt missplays(and have small logic). Guessing is matter on top-200 or tournaments only.

Example - some players make a simple bots. not neural network but algorithm. And this bots take legends rank(like myth rank in mlbb), easly.
And yep. Its spelling like a skill. And which one you can have a like 90+% winrate on low ranks. Or 60% winrate on high ranks. And i have no problem with it. Its skill okey. but arena in mlbb even have this part.
Post time 2020-12-5 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-5 05:25 PM
As player that spend a lote of time, i can tell you - hs is not about guessing or mind games, Its j ...

I know what you mean but hearthstone is very different. Really good players are generally those who have been legend before.
Post time 2020-12-7 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Arena mode is currently still in beta test, so it needs more feedback from players for future adjustments
if you have better ideas/suggestions about Arena mode, feel free to share with us here too, so we can submit it to the developer for consideration or you can also suggest it directly via in-game cs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 10:22 AM GMT+8