Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1651|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] Incoming Surge of Aldous users

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-5 10:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
aldope.png

ALDOPE

Fresh season is coming and it is equivalent to new meta heroes. Roaming items makes a difference to be honest with you. Let's talk about Aldous, in lower strata like Master to Grand Master, Aldous is quite a hot choice, while in higher tier it's not in Epic 2 to Legend 5. Obviously, the pro players are in the new state due to the reset. I'd say Aldous is better used to grind the stars in the lower tier so you can focus on his outburst damage when you have a reasonable amount of stacks (pointing on solo queue players in low tier). In the upper degree, I've been through the mythical hell in the this season. Barely see any Aldous player on solo queue. True, teamwork is everything, but not every random player gets that right away. Wouldn't say that I'm not recommending Aldous in rank, but if appropriate, and your colleagues believes in you, then sparkle up.

As you all know, Aldous can be dominant in killing Marksman and Mages, but there are some aspects that oppose him. In the other hand you've got a run and a flicker to either gank or escape even if you're going to get a chance to totally stack your passive doesn't mean that all goals are easy to shoot. 500 stacks = 12 minutes to 16 minutes. Your opponents have already completed their collection by that point. What I'm trying to suggest is that it's not what we do or want to get. Those are taking tactical steps, even though they are causing the lives of others. Don't always start a war, be a distraction, and clean up the poor.

Aldous has always been a threat especially during mid game transition to late game. As long as he gets 150+ stacks, expect a lot of hunting from him or if your the player/user please do tend to gank more often. So far, Aldous is considered as balanced hero and just built to be a monster late game hero. For Solo queue players that are hunting for Winrate increase for season or overall, top pick would be Aldous. Classic Match contain a lot of problems. You could either paired up with AFK, Trolls, and Low rank which would make your game tough to pull a W. Well, Aldous strength is reaching at least 200+ stacks and 4 standard item. Not all the time he's best hero during late game. Marksman are meant to shine like Hanabi, Moskov, Lesley. Marksman just need Wind Chaser to be immune or evade Aldous 1st skill. So as friendly advise, end the game when you still have the full control of the MAP and the Enemy.

Post time 2020-12-9 11:44 AM | Show all posts
The only way to use aldous in mythic is as support, offlaner. You would need a Tank assassin fighter mage aldous team to make it possible to win. So basically a good team doing their thing and you pushing your lane, never die, easy win. BUT aldous would not do anything, just give vision and push one lane. Any other hero could do this, even a rafaella, thats why he is not a good option in mythic.
In mythic its very common to have one tank 2 fighers, and anything else, which makes it really hard to get easy kills.
I have also seen 2 assassins lately, and they wipe out enemies. But theres no room for aldous after grandmaster. Easy to counter (with the items you mentions, or a team of two tanks or two fighters).
I would say that 20% of my games reach late game, wich is an auto loss for aldous players. They can never get enough stacks.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-10 08:45 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-12-9 11:44 AM
The only way to use aldous in mythic is as support, offlaner. You would need a Tank assassin fighter ...

Totally support this!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:26 AM GMT+8