Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 798|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] THANKYOU !!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-5 11:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys the last time i just share a post complaint about unbalance stats of some heroes which make some hero ridiculously OP while some other just sitting in the corner.
Here it is the link of the post : https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=81115&extra=

Now i just want to say Thankyou to the dev team because i just found out that they start adjusting the stats of some hero to match their role, and i hope they keep doing this so we get a better gameplay on all heroes depend to their role and specialities...
I don't care if my favourite hero get nerfed its stats as long as the adjustment affect to the majority heroes, and now from my gameplay perspective on each hero it is so much better, i even play some heroes which i never use before to test it and the result was quite good enough...

I am also hoping that in the near future they add more items/gears so the build could be more variant, especially tank and support items/gears which we really need it right now hahaha
Post time 2020-12-5 11:26 PM | Show all posts
yeeee they are adjusting a lot especially argus since he was a unused hero for a bit but when everyone heard he was getting a rework he got pretty popular. and ye we need more tank items or just buff the roaming gear which is becoming more and more useless

Comments

yes i also think that they should add a little buff to roam and tank/defence items, i love Argus rework/extra effect on his 2nd skill which is good and unique :D  Post time 2020-12-6 12:12 AM
Post time 2020-12-6 12:14 AM | Show all posts
you killed fanny, thanks man.

Comments

i think its fair since she cannot be stopped even when she is controlled which is quite OP, beside that she is still can deal a lot of damage even now..  Post time 2020-12-6 12:19 AM
Post time 2020-12-6 12:39 AM | Show all posts
@luciva , still fanny mains are not quite happy with what had been done.

Comments

I am sorry then, i think it is not affect only fanny, some of my main get nerfed too, but mostly it affect assassin  Post time 2020-12-7 01:57 PM
Post time 2020-12-6 03:53 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-12-6 12:39 AM
@luciva , still fanny mains are not quite happy with what had been done.

yeeee since fanny takes a lot of work to use well
Post time 2020-12-6 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Appreciate the feedback. They do listen, it's just that players tend to complain without actually looking for the results. I'm glad you're liking the changes. Patch notes clearly says that developers always base changes from the feedback they receive overtime. We also have dev to player threads where they reply to player's suggestion or feedback.

For issues like nerf or changes that you don't want, don't forget to send a feedback. Some changes might even get reverted.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:43 AM GMT+8