Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2192|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Is Brody the strongest Marksman?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-10 09:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
strngmm.png

Hey guys! Back again with another hero discussion. For this week, I'm gonna talk about Mr Lone Star himself, Brody. The reason why I wanted to discussion him is because of how he was a used by Celiboy of Alter Ego versus BREN Esports during MPLI Finals. We're aware that Brody has a HUGE damage output and a decent dash that immobiles the target. With all of that, it also gives him a very low health points.

Epic and Legend tier, Brody is mostly banned or if not, ALWAYS banned. Depending on the situation, when someone use Brody they always need to stay behind their Tank as he is too squshy to be punished for heroes who have burst single target like Saber, Selena, Chou, and Guinevere. Though, Purify is one of the two recommended spells but that doesn't change the fact that he is squshy. Brody has a unique basic attack which makes him KINDA mobile and that can be use as a strategy. As long as he can lock a target, all you need is to wait and observe what to do next. Epic and Legend players has a lot of challenges in handling against Brody. Like how to counter or engage an ambush whenever Brody is guarded by a Tank or a Fighter. Remember, Brody is already painful from the start. It all matters on how to get into his foot.

In Mythic tier, he's just banned for like 4/10 games. Benedetta, Alice, and sometimes YSS are the ones who oftenly gets banned but that depends. Thats just based on my experience. For sure, there are 100 heroes and there are a lot of heroes that have a strong charge or lock attack with high damage like Zilong, Helcurt, Natalia, Silvana, etc. For me, I haven't encountered one of my teams complaining going against Brody. Some Mythic tier players in Discord also have frustration dealing against him. We'd understand it, right? Especially solo queue. That will definitely makes you scratch your head until you peel off your hairs. Its best to play duo, trio or 5-man in Mythic to prevent toxicity.

If you know how to play Brody, you'd also know his weaknesses and strengths. Calculated attacks and teamwork is always the key. What are your thoughts about Brody?

Brodywall.png

Post time 2020-12-11 03:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2020-12-11 04:15 AM

Hes was a best mm on release. But than he get a huge nerfs. And now he just a overrated.

He overrated, because people still thinking as he kind on hes release. And its why he picked and banned on high game percents.

Why he is not this strong? Frist -Twilight armor. Second - Late game.
How he win some games(hes total winrate like 50%, right?) and why was picked on tournament? He have one of the best early games. So. He just win hes line, bulled opponent mm, get killstreak and snowball. So, tournaments have agro meta. Some team even not pick mm ever, so he a good choose.

Its all.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-11 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-11 03:31 AM
Hes was a best mm on release. But than he get a huge nerfs. And now he just a overrated.

He overrat ...

A bit overrated.

I agree that Brody is meant for fast game finish as he already has high DPS which is great for snowballing.
Post time 2020-12-11 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-11 03:31 AM

He overrat ...

Basically of his early game pressure u could technically play him as a support.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-14 09:43 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-12-11 11:53 AM
Basically of his early game pressure u could technically play him as a support.

Really? I never seen or encountered someone playing him as a support tho.
Post time 2020-12-14 11:37 PM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2020-12-14 09:43 AM
Really? I never seen or encountered someone playing him as a support tho.

Everyone thinks support is this mono role but technically speak anyone could be a support. Brody with his pressure early could be a support. Your job is basically to poke the sht out of enemies so ur carries will get kills and snowball.
Post time 2021-11-10 06:11 PM | Show all posts
There's a pretty good guide on countering brody here.

In short, Brody is insanely powerful, especially once he's farmed. Key is to shut him down early in the game.
Best to get a disabler in the game like Saber or Eudora. Helps a lot against him.

He's been nerfed quite a fair bit though over past few patches. Not such a big threat anymore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:59 AM GMT+8