Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 712|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] I WANT MY FLAG BACK !!! help !!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-10 09:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hello

Last month my account was hacked by someone in INDONESIA. He changed my flag/country and now I can't switch it back to BRAZIL.
I tried contacting customer service, but they tell me I have to buy the change region card which costs 1k diamonds.
Although, It's not fair.
Because I was a victim. Now I'm forced to spend 1k diamonds for something the hacker did ??
It's just frustrating. I'm not asking for free skin. I just want my flag back

Post time 2020-12-10 10:48 PM | Show all posts
they should allow us 1 free change within the 1st week of a new season or before, price is ridiculous to change a flag and never saw any special or promo discounting it either
Post time 2020-12-11 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. The price to chnge flag has been increased due to many fake flag chnge issues and complaints. If your account is hacked, make sure you secure it first. Btw agree with the discount, its kinda vry costly for a flag chnge.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-12 12:51 AM | Show all posts
I still need a solution... would hate to quit this game because of the bad customer service we get. :-(
Post time 2020-12-12 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Unfortunatly there's not much we can do.. I know that us being sorry won't make up for what happened to you. Nevertheless, I would still want to help so please send me a private message.
Post time 2020-12-12 11:46 PM | Show all posts
We don't have a solution here. There isn't much a solution other than making a new account or live with the new flag.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-26 05:37 PM GMT+8