Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1068|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 9/12/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-11 12:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-12-11 12:44 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 12/9. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to this link:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 2/12/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Hii! I’m Zk!

I heard that in the patch 1.5.36,the buff adjustment is too idiotic.There are so much heroes dependent on the buff. I am really disappointed about that patch.Just make the buff the same.It is fair.Getting the buff only 75s and it will respawn only after the next 15s?It is so frustrating. Please remake the buff respawning time the same.

Keyword: #buff

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Since this change is launched in the advanced servers, we have been observing the performance of the jungler heroes. After it is launched in the official servers, we will continue to observe the performance of related heroes. If the impact of this change exceeds our expectations, we will consider making adjustments for specific heroes.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: GabHyakuya

I think that Franco's Special skin (Wasteland Butcher) doesn't have a good animation and it's skills are just like the normal franco, unlike the other special skin halloween . It is good if you would rework this skin and improve it's skill animation(like a bloody aura in hook as symbolize a butcher) It is a SPECIAL SKIN and deserve a good animation as it's price is also 700+ diamonds.

Keyword: #Franco #Wasteland Butcher

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. It is on the plan, so stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: MiRiKu

Can you change the effects of the skin Venom hanabi skin the effects of her 1st kill is ugly its cant see sometimes becoz its like ruler can you change it for better gameplay of a player :) Thank you ❤️

Keyword: #Hanabi #Venom

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will check it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Dwayne

The range of Turtle and Lord should be fan-shaped area. Because i try to test the range of Turtle and it is weird that the Turtle is been not reset when the turtle is on the back from its position and when the turtle is on the back and the turtle was on outside range but it is not reseting.

Keyword: #Turtle #Lord

Developer Reply

At present, the range of our monsters is round. We will check the range of the turtle and lord to see if there are any abnormalities.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: 五等分の花嫁#7429

I hope you can help suggesting them to bring back the Avatar Border and Elimination Effect for exchange in the 2020 Starlight Edition exchange store. I didn't know they were gonna remove it from the exchange store after the pre-release ended cause it's not even listed in the rules as you can see. Yes, it stated it was pre-release rewards but it was more like it's "in the draws" for this pre-release period so you have the chance to save some lightwheel badges if you get it from the draws instead of exchanging it with lightwheel badges and I feel it's unfair that it was only up for a week, unlike the previous annual starlight event which lasted around 1 month? 1 week is just a ridiculously short amount of time..

Keyword: #2020 Starlight Edition #pre-release period

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. It writes in the Rules when the event was open, so we will not consider it for the time being.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: helloweiner69

what happened to survival?

Keyword: #survival mode

Developer Reply

Survival mode is being renovated, please be prepared!

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: RENZOMG

Pls make the practice on custom let us change our heroes,emblems and battle spells.

Keyword: #custom # practice mode

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: Addie

A countdown timer of when will the weekly and monthly elite bundle will be available.

Keyword: #weekly elite bundle #monthly epic bundle

Developer Reply

MLBB Player Suggestion #9

Player Nickname: r9ffy#8756

haven’t seen someone suggest to add more default avatars, such as adding more different hero avatars, or make an event where the community tries to make default avatars and win a mgl artist border.

Keyword: #default avatar

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it. You can also upload a custom avatar.

MLBB Player Suggestion #10

Player Nickname: Anonymous

About fanny's new voice line. I miss her british accent thou, edited or rephrase the voiceline to make it british or just keep it that way?

Keyword: #Fanny #voice line

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pay attention to it..

MLBB Player Suggestion #11

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

About deleting mails. Can you add "are you sure to delete this mail" cause one time, i was reading patch notes then i misclicked the "delete" button, it didn't give a warning which annoying.

Keyword: #mail #reminder

Developer Reply

MLBB Player Suggestion #12

Player Nickname: Jxon#9933

I find it hard to use the skill smart targeting feature, when moving away or while trying to cast it during team fights. Can't identify clearly who amongst the enemies did I hit and barely unnoticable, make the character glow too not just the hp bar.

Keyword: #smart targeting

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider whether to optimize it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #13

Player Nickname: USS.Saratoga#9167

Secondary verification It's so easy for us even for the person who hack our accounts to disable this feature because of lack of security to gain access sending gifts and skins. Can you add feature to input the password we entered 1st before we can disable this feature to make it more secured?

Keyword: #secondary verification

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Because many players forget the second level password which they set for the first time, it is allowed to be forcibly closed after a certain natural days. We will consider whether there are other ways to make it more difficult for hackers to turn off this feature.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-4 12:55 PM GMT+8