Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2200|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] Fierce Story of Badang

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-17 12:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2020-12-21 07:04 AM

badangf.png

Badang is powerful on an individual level. I've been doing my research for quite a while now, and I've matched all the points, all the potential explanations, but only one solid reality stands out the most. Let me clarify, first of all that Badang is a hero of Malaysia, but his original history story is different from what we have ingame. The word "fictional" is the correct term of defense. Badang was introduced in the trailer by a single hand pulling a cart full of loads. Awesome, huh? Note on that scene that he has not yet had his tribal tattoos, well, legally, he was declared to have been born with supernatural power. He doesn't even have a metal-like arm yet and yeah, he's really not in the story.

Looking at his background story, he was not branded a superhuman other than a powerful, courageous, enthusiastic villager who loves to support his fellow residents with their life problems. I don't know if Badang is offering love advice to couples who have been in the LQ situation or not but he's supporting people with their personal problems. Badang just used his bare hands to combat young bears on the next scene. Why I said the young bears are because a fully grown bear stands at an average height of 7 feet and Badang is around 1.78 cm. They now live in a village by the river, and the river is their main source of food sources, and they have had food shortages and in particular, fish, salmon.
b1.png

Salmon fish is also the preferred food bear, and organic bears are also captured in the water. So the scene was 100% correct, but only just a fraction of the key point of this thread. Moving on the next scene shows a big octupos, or you might suggest that Krakken is invading his village. It was the first time in the story that the villagers had caught no fish and had a food scarcity problem. Badang went on his own to learn fishing the next day and set up traps or large traps. It was a sheer coincidence that he stumbled across a creature that "stolen" their rice. On the clip, Badang did not hesitate to strike the massive Krakken with a giant fork or spear and impaled the wide eyes of the beast, but first in the story he hurled a fishing net that failed, then he rushed to the creature fighting with his bare hands. First of all the fishing net was quickly broken because the creature had sharp teeth, and now, if I were a human holding a creature with pointed features and only using my bare fists, I would certainly injure myself, particularly my weapons, and that's the case with Badang.

b2.png

Surprisingly, as he was about to be devoured alive, he was able to take off his spear all of a sudden and get the big Krakken to the sea. Imagine pulling a big Krakken. It's a Krakken. On the sea, and you're seriously hurt. Damn, Badang is the MLBB version of Hercules. The plot is legendary, but in the video clip he poked the creatures' throats, the beast pleaded for mercy in a simple exchange of curing Badang's wounds. The story says that the Krakken was soon discovered as an elf show having undergone a bad transformation, and what he ever wished was to get a fish. Badang saved the Elf's life and returned to his natural state, returning equilibrium and regularity to the river. Yet a mystical force poured through Badang's body and started to reinforce his wounded muscles. Likewise, in the clip, the monster who initially didn't own the strength exchanged a part of his hand with Badang.

The moral lesson of this thread is that fish is a great source of protein and can help you gain strength as you rise. Fish can also stimulate the brain and other nutrients required for development. Keep safe and stay healthy!

b3.png

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-7 04:40 AM GMT+8