Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Magnum_bangbang
Collapse the left

[Share] lets talk about Grangar balance.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-27 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Clint works like "physical mage" either that benefits way more on damage rather than attack speed but he is a real monster in late game unlike what you considered that mages is worse in long games, and I prefer the idea of improving Granger's skill sets without ending up relying on attack speed like what Moonton did to Brody, in order to maintain the playstyle diversity.

What I personally think is better for Granger is perhaps making his 1st skill more easily to hit enemies like Clint's latest 1st skill, or add some CC effect to increase his survivability and targeting. His 2nd skill can have additional crit chance like Lesley's passive or crit damage, for more burst damage, with another alternative that is additional debuff on hit like slow or defense reduction for more uniqueness and versatility. His ultimate(which have pretty low damage in my opinion) could have either higher damage, or CC effect if being hit 2 times or more like Nana's ultimate to make him competitive against marksman that can rely on auto aiming.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-31 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Libranite replied at 2020-12-27 05:29 PM
Clint works like "physical mage" either that benefits way more on damage rather than attack speed bu ...

Are we really playing the same game?
Post time 2021-1-3 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-31 01:45 AM
Are we really playing the same game?

The Clint part, the Brody part or the Granger part that triggered your suspicion?
Post time 2021-1-5 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 01:05 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-23 11:51 PM
Maybe for you.

But on big date - he has 45% winrate. Both for low ranks or legend+. Not most unp ...

He's a monster from early to late
With the proper items and teammates

Libranite replied at 2020-12-27 05:29 PM
Clint works like "physical mage" either that benefits way more on damage rather than attack speed bu ...

I'll guess your using granger in the worst way
You can use his dash before the 1st skill and then the dash will be available again
Just use the dash to hit his 1st skill
If you don't know you can dash while using his first skill

If you like better that OTHER MOBA then why don't you leave and go there.
You compare mlbb to other moba that's good because you can see the difference and if change mlbb to like that moba then what make it different
 Author| Post time 2021-1-9 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 01:06 AM
Libranite replied at 2021-1-3 12:22 AM
The Clint part, the Brody part or the Granger part that triggered your suspicion?

Both are. So, Clint have a really bad late game. And he also have one of lowest marksman winrate. And he never work like "physical mage". Hes deal damage from auto-attack. But, while use combo skill-attack-skill-attack-etc.

Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-5 11:16 AM
I'll guess your using granger in the worst way
You can use his dash before the 1st skill and then  ...

Man. If you has a skill, you may win with any of the heroes. Some guys play marksman-Aurora or Jonhson-mage. And have a win with mvp.

Its not how this thing work. I am mythic player. And i know how to play grengar. But its not make him good mm. I can repreat for you. He has objectively data. Like worst mm winrate.

If you disagree, show me other data. Or try explain this data. While you thought as "grengar ease kill me" or "i have ease kill my opponent and has 60% winrate" - its nothing. Because peoples can have ease mistakes from they experience.
Post time 2021-1-12 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-1-9 10:19 PM
Both are. So, Clint have a really bad late game. And he also have one of lowest marksman winrate.  ...

Stacking attack speed wouldn't make the passive go faster, so attack damage benefits his skill set more in the long run, the very high dps in a short period as well as the extended hit range defined him as "physical mage", also he has more advantages against any attack speed based marksman without the latter relying on wind of nature from mid to late game.

Even before the revamp I had hit a 68% winrate with Clint over 500 matches, side or hyper, and mostly ended at late game. I suppose you could stop relying on attack speed item once in a while and have a view on different kind of efficient gameplays. Not jump into the middle of groupfights that early helps too.
Post time 2021-1-12 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-1-9 10:38 PM
Man. If you has a skill, you may win with any of the heroes. Some guys play marksman-Aurora or Jonh ...

Man. After reading your post and i got a SAVAGE that's why i can say he's not weak just being use wrong. I  wanna show the proof of savage but i don't know how to put pictures here
Post time 2021-1-12 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-12 06:53 PM
Man. After reading your post and i got a SAVAGE that's why i can say he's not weak just being use  ...

Getting savage doesn't mean he is op. A layla could get savage is she op? He is weak in late game bc if you can't land all of your skills shots you are fcked. Bc enemies can autoattack while you reload and lifesteal back. This is more true since this meta focuses on more fighters with lifesteal and tankiness
Post time 2021-1-13 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 01:07 AM
aznager replied at 2021-1-12 11:00 PM
Getting savage doesn't mean he is op. A layla could get savage is she op? He is weak in late game  ...

But i got savage in the late game
And if you didn't land all his skills then you are weaknot the hero

Getting savage doesn't mean he is op. A layla could get savage is she op? He is weak in late game  ...

Layla is op who said she's not?

And what if YOU LANDED ALL HIS SKILL?
Still weak?
And playing heroes like granger requires aiming skill and can predict enemies next move
Post time 2021-1-14 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 01:08 AM
Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-13 09:53 AM
And what if YOU LANDED ALL HIS SKILL?
Still weak?
And playing heroes like granger requires aiming ...

MickeyMouse what I am saying is that granger is weak in late-game relative to other heroes. Yes, he could potentially one-shot people if he lands all his skills. However, how many heroes can avoid all of his skill one combo. You make it sound like everyone has no dashes or blinks in the game to avoid granger. A lot of people have ways to dodge granger's first skill as it is very predictable. With that said, I never believed granger to be weak that he needs a buff, I find him to be balanced.  

Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-13 09:49 AM
Layla is op who said she's not?

Layla is good hero, she is not op. Op is overpower in relation to other heroes. Given how the meta is structured, I would say a lot of heroes could counter her. Does this mean, she can't deal dmg. In comparison to other heroes that are considered op, layla is a bit lackluster

Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-13 09:47 AM
But i got savage in the late game
And if you didn't land all his skills then you are weaknot the h ...

Mickeymouse, getting a savage doesn't mean anything. Anyone could get a savage with anyone. I have gotten a savage with a rafaela, does this mean that rafeala is more op than gusion? Your argument that savages means a hero is op is flawed.

granger has always been meant to play early game. Long ago, I considered him to be a ranged assassin. He has good dueling potential and mobility to boot with dmg. I do not mind a small buff on him, but relatively speaking he seems balanced.

IZxCOLD replied at 2020-12-26 01:32 AM
I think granger could use some buffs tho i dont think he needs ALOT of buffs

granger is one of those heroes if you add a little too much buff on skill 1, he fcks up everyone based on his skill 1 ratios are.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-30 12:17 PM GMT+8