Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1120|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

WE WANT AN UPDATE!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-27 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Aqib_Legend_X at 2020-12-27 07:47 AM

Hello, To developers of MLBB, we want an update for this website. This website is based on Discuz! X3.4 which is really old. We want an updated website with Modern UI. This site has alot of bugs and UI is also very old from 2005. This website feel like i'm using my Pentium 4 with Windows XP and its 2007 .
So, I request to MLBB Developers to update this website to a newer version, with Modern UI, Enhanced Security, New Design, No Bugs, Easy to use and the most important thing is the Mobile optiminized (Android and IOS) Website. cf-4-tier-animation.gif
Post time 2020-12-28 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Hi aqiblegend,
Really agree with you, and its true its old and need a new modern site for our forum. Everyone will support this suggestion, and will hve it submitted. Hope devs consider this for a better forum experience. Ty for your concern.
Post time 2021-5-9 09:16 PM | Show all posts
I am supporting your concern regarding this issue. Really agree with it. Most players open this forum using phones and tablets including me myself. It will be easier if we dont have to zoom in every time we want to read or reply any thread. This website have to be more interesting so that more MLBB players will join this forum. I hope it will be updated. Would love to see it soon
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
Post time 2021-1-14 10:15 AM | Show all posts
And still using adobe flash player lol
Post time 2021-1-3 07:42 AM | Show all posts
I hope for that too, with many more features, thanks for suggestions :D
Post time 2020-12-30 07:41 AM | Show all posts
I would like guides/tutorials of this forum for beginners, while in game menu I wish to reach directly the forum through "events->community->social media platforms".
 Author| Post time 2020-12-28 01:31 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-12-27 09:38 PM
Hi aqiblegend,
Really agree with you, and its true its old and need a new modern site for our forum. ...

Your Welcome MOD (@^_^@)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 03:17 PM GMT+8