Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2180|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Poll] King of Fighters Batch 3

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-31 09:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
kofbatch3.png

Who do you want to be part of the KoF Batch 3?

There are 101 heroes and there's 6 who are part of the King of Fighters skin series. As we all know that KoF skins are the most expensive skins to acquire. Of course, we're not counting on Karina's. There are a lot of characters in King of Fighters, for sure there are those who have the same skill set and character identity.

My personal wishlist is Yu Zhong to be Zero. Why? They both have this strong and villianish aura. Zero might not transform in sort of any kind but he can FLY. Back then, Hanabi was linked to be part of KoF batch 2 as Mai Shiranui as they have quite a lot of similarities. Both of them are pretty so yea. Franco can also be Chang Koehan BUT he's not that popular. Hayabusa or Saber can be Haohmaru since they both weilds a sword but checking on Haohmaru's special move, Saber fits for it. Again, there are a lot of heroes.

Who's your bet and why?

Post time 2020-12-31 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-2 09:55 AM

i dont know much about kof but after searching it up and seeing that terry character i realised that it was the game that my friend’s name came from he told me this as terry was released in smash. the character he was named after was kyo so it would be cool for kyo to be a skin seeing his move-sets it looks like he would be valir maybe? (also if u are wandering what parent would name their kid after a game character his parents are cultured weebs, the dad looks like some japanese yakuza with the long ponytail)

yaoting replied at 2020-12-31 06:03 PM
i dont know much about kof but after searching it up and seeing that terry character i realised that ...

if u think im lying here is a pic of his teams profile for our privacy i censored his full name plus other information https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wL2ROWbEu582Fz-NQlrenbuVYoEjkONz/view?usp=sharing
Post time 2021-1-2 10:08 AM | Show all posts
i dont know much about kof but after searching it up and seeing that terry character i realised that ...

It says I need to request access?

Anyways, I have seen some predictions as well. I can't wait for KOF third patch, though.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-4 11:15 AM | Show all posts

Access denied HUHAUHU

u shouldve allowed it for viewers
Post time 2021-1-4 05:41 PM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-1-4 11:15 AM
Access denied HUHAUHU

oooof wait ill try to change it
Post time 2021-1-4 05:46 PM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-1-4 11:15 AM
Access denied HUHAUHU

changed it
Post time 2021-1-23 06:43 PM | Show all posts
I prefer Chang - gatokaca
Billy , zilong
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 04:02 AM GMT+8