Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1020|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 30/12/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-1 11:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2021-1-1 11:39 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 12/30. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 23/12/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Ash-Sh...#2616

I hope that Lolita's skills in magic chess are changed or buffed and added a little. Because using lolita for tank synergy is very inefficient considering the abilities that Lolita has.

Keyword: #Lolita #Magic Chess

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to update the heroes who have been performing poorly in Magic Chess. Lolita is also on the plan.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Jxon24#9933

put idle animation ingame to all epic skin and collectors skin when standing or even running.

Keyword: #idle animation #epic skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: ✿ M A R I E ✿

Please nerf Paquito. His shield is similar to Esme's shield. I think he needs to be nerfed a bit.

Keyword: #Paquito #nerf

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have adjusted him.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Capi

Update AI mode into a more intelligent computer or add a difficulty "Hard"/ "Pro" so that players can practice more. Make the computer do combos similar to a real player. This will also lessen complaints in Rank and Classic for low skill level players and trashtalks.

Keyword: #AI mode #hard AI

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We are optimizing it gradually. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Anonymous

Suggestions, starlight skin for Kagura, never before .. ask for starlight in January 2021 for Hero Kagura.

Keyword: #Kagura #starlight skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have plans for the future. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Mythic grade is not in accordance with current skills or abilities, some have mythical glory but skills are still below epic, I suggest making a new grade with challenges above mythic, maybe adding GOD V-GOD I grade, but how to achieve it is like a challenge. for example, to reach GOD V grade you have to win streak 20x to reach GOD IV grade you have to win 20 times by getting a gold symbol score if it's silver or bronze or even you have to start again from the start again, to reach GOD III you have to win 30x, of course the challenge may be up to you. the developer as long as the developer can see the impact of the negative challenges going forward. With this system, everyone who has reached the GOD tier (you can change it up to the moonton as long as the tier is above the mythical glory) will not have skills such as epic or mythic tiers so that mobile legend players will get challenges and we like difficult challenges, thanks.

Keyword: #Mythic #new division

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have found that many players have been working hard to learn gaming skills and improve their strength during the rank season, and they will gradually reach the strength of Mythic. And we also find that a minority of players have reached ranks that are inconsistent with their own strengths through the form of team rankings. For these players, we will adjust the overall star-up mechanism in the future, and try to make all players' ranks match their own strengths.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

NEW BATTLE SPELL *Revelation - Reveal any enemy heroes that hide in the bushes around the Revelation Perimeter. (Ward) Duration: 10 Seconds - Cool down: 90 Seconds *Chain - Return the Enemy to its location like Diggie. *Yin Yang - Swap the position to you and your ally for escape/chase. (Change Position/Location )

Keyword: #battle spells

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have no plans to revamp battle spells recently. But we will take these suggestions into the subsequent consideration.

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: Or4kLe

When Selena puts a trap somewhere on the map, the trap will show in the minimap. Once an enemy comes near the trap, that enemy becomes visible in the minimap. Suggestion is, can you put a circumference on the trap to show how far the trap can make the enemy visible in the minimap.

Keyword: #Selena #Abyssal Devils

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider whether to make such visual designs for this kind of traps.

Post time 2021-1-8 09:18 PM | Show all posts
I Suggest to have an epic skin of lylia..
Lylia is a very good support or damage as a mage..I hope moonton notice this comment
Post time 2021-1-9 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Jhon273 replied at 2021-1-8 09:18 PM
I Suggest to have an epic skin of lylia..
Lylia is a very good support or damage as a mage..I hope m ...

Sorry... in order to make a suggestion, you have to make a thread first and post your suggestion here.

Moonton does not read these posts here.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 10:05 PM GMT+8