Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 870|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Petition to add new items and item tiering

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-2 06:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been playing ML for about a year or two. It is really fun to play except when teaming up with those trying hard carry player who doesn't really know what they're doing. Anyways, I think moonton should stop focusing on creating and releasing new heroes every other month. As you can see, item builds for most of the heroes we play are always similar to one another and it kind of look boring at least for me. Maybe adding new items that could counter other items or heroes would bring new taste to the game. Also, item tiering is a good idea. It's just like the idea on jungle item but of course with a really expensive upgrades whenever the game took to long to end. So that when it comes to the late game, economic advantage would still matter. It's just my idea and what I'm looking to be added in the game. Maybe some wouldn't agree. I respect it and let us enjoy the game wherever it's heading due to recent updates.

Author| Post time 2021-1-2 10:56 PM | Show all posts
I don't really understand what the developers are trying to do with their game. They are putting an effort on trying to revamp the old heroes but keep on releasing OP new ones which results to not picking the revamped heroes.
I really hope that they would stop creating heroes and just focus on game balancing through adding items and djusting item attributes. Game balancing doesn't really need to be an "adjust the heroes abilities" thing. Ugh. I really enjoy this game over any other mobile MOBAs out there. But it feels so boring now.
Post time 2021-1-2 09:04 PM | Show all posts
agreed, most heroes build the same due to some items not being viable..we need more items
Post time 2021-1-2 10:29 PM | Show all posts
We do need more items and less heroes, meta changes from time to time, but new heroes always become meta immediately after release.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 11:26 PM GMT+8