Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1540|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Share] Just a regular day on EU server

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-15 11:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by s5tank at 2021-1-15 11:29 PM

For those who don't know, this is a real situation on EU server in last 2 months.
I face situations like this in 4 out of 5 games EVERY day. These pictures are from today, from 5 out of 6 matches I played.
I guess Moonton doesn't care for any other server than Asian.

001.png --------------> 01-min.png
002.png ---------------> 02-min.png
03.png ---------------> 003-min.png
04.png ----------------> 004-min.png

And about this picture below. Am I uninformed or intentional feeding doesn't exist anymore?I am asking this because I reported this stupid troll kid who intentionally feed from start and nothing happened?

05.png

Post time 2021-1-15 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-1-16 03:56 AM | Show all posts
While it is true that matchmaking is not fair to people, I would recommend you team up with others that you have played before or people that you know.
Post time 2021-1-16 04:42 PM | Show all posts
You wrong....im in SEA server and the matchmaker are bad too. I played solo rank and got 5x lose streak just because of some trollers in my team. With 3 tanks or 3 mages in my team and most of them were busy in jungle with no reason. I remembered with Vale that picked physical crit items and Silvanna with tank items no damage. I was so tired get mvp lose that time. But yeah, matchmaker is suck.

Comments

Once, during the night, I was thrown to SEA server with 120ms and I remember that I was last pick. First 4 were like 2 mages and 2 junglers :D But you need to come and see EU...EVERY game is the same.  Post time 2021-1-16 06:21 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-1-16 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-1-16 03:56 AM
While it is true that matchmaking is not fair to people, I would recommend you team up with others t ...

I recommend you to convey my topic to developers, because it is your job here, right? Thank you
Post time 2021-1-16 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Trolls stay trolls but honestly, epic and legend rank and low mythic are filled with these kinda players...i am on eu as well and its quite rare for me to find these players now,anyway do you have any suggestion to fix this issue? We would love to hear it out
Post time 2021-1-16 07:30 PM | Show all posts
i recomend the new moba lol if every1 recomend team play .. ban the solo que and end this story lol
 Author| Post time 2021-1-16 09:16 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-1-16 07:23 PM
Trolls stay trolls but honestly, epic and legend rank and low mythic are filled with these kinda pla ...

Yes, I have solution.

1) Results from classic can not be included in win rate
2) You can't play hero on rank without atleast 20 matches
3) Bring back report for intentional feeding
4) Improve rating system! One or more asists are not enough for you to escape bronze medal if you feeding all game
5) Put countries into server they belong. When I am playing with Turks and it's usually 8-9 players from Turkey, my ms is 97 or 120. Also, all ex SSSR countries should play on their own server, not on EU. I explained why in my first topic on this server.
Post time 2021-1-17 03:09 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-1-15 11:46 PM
@s5tank

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please do click on the report button so ...

I RECOMENNED YOU TO READ THE POST BEFORE REPLY
STUPID

I am asking this because I reported this stupid troll kid who intentionally feed from start and nothing happened?
Post time 2021-1-18 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Trolls or unskilled players. Yesterday I played with a Jhonson who didn’t buy any items hahahaha. I checked his history and he didn’t buy anything in his previous games either. Lost all his games, afk 2 times in his history but guess what, credit score was close to 100.
Anyway, he is an exception. Talking about normal trolls or low skill, I have 3 suggestions:
-harder punishments. Maybe punish everybody with 3.0, less than 10% damage done or taken, no towers no assists.
-make teams not only with current rank but with total number of games. I am legend now with more than 10 000 games. I hate being matched up with epics with less than 1000 games. Their emblembs aren’t even level 60.
-how about tickets for rank?? You get one ticket for every classic game you play. That would improve both classic and rank.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:27 PM GMT+8