Register now.
Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Share] Just a regular day on EU server

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-18 11:20 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-18 08:29 AM
Trolls or unskilled players. Yesterday I played with a Jhonson who didn’t buy any items hahahaha. I ...

I agree about ticket for rank. I have ever suggest for something like this years ago directly to cs ingame.
Post time 2021-1-19 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Intentional feeding does not work. I explained in a post that one assist is all you need to escape punishment
Post time 2021-1-21 12:02 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-1-16 09:16 PM
Yes, I have solution.

1) Results from classic can not be included in win rate

thanks for your suggestion, but it would be nice for you to make a separate thread for those ideas instead of this thread and post it under "Suggestion > Gameplay" section.
Post time 2021-1-22 07:26 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-1-16 09:16 PM
Yes, I have solution.

1) Results from classic can not be included in win rate

1. your first point is something that probably won't be done anytime soon, i believe that there are reasons they haven't done this seasons ago, tho if i am really honest i think they should have
2. This would be bad for newbies as they have to spam classic to play their ranked matches, could be applied for higher ranks tho
3. I think intentional feeding is now considered the low skill level option
4. 1 assist won't give you silver medal, tho i think the entire medal system shouldn't be based on KDA at all
5. this, i actually fully agree with since i had the same experience

but yeah, thanks for the feedback <3
Post time 2021-1-23 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-26 04:10 AM

Yes, but the solo experience shouldn't be this terrible. It's like the matchmaking system is designed to punish players for winning or playing well

Moonton: I see you're winning, time to match you with trolls and feeders for the next 10 games
AFK: Banned for one day. Period. The punishment is increased with each successive AFK.
Feeding (Less than 4 kills, 10+ deaths): Banned from matching for a certain amount of time.
Toxic in Chat: Muted for 24 hours
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 07:56 PM GMT+8