Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 815|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Please require fanwork to link to the original artist's bio

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-17 11:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been seeing a lot of fanarts in the creative forums that do not include credits and links to the original artist. I especially see a LOT of hero concept posts that have artworks taken from Artstation.
That is not cool.

For instance, Dinkk Arts could use some commission work. Linking to his bio not only gives him the recognition that he deserves but can also lead to possible clients.

Dinkk's IG
Post time 2021-1-18 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, we can't control actions of players. Though, we used to collate different artworks and put them into one thread before. I think we should bring em back
 Author| Post time 2021-1-18 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SnowFallDoodles at 2021-1-18 06:30 PM

I understand, but I think it would be manageable to add that in the forum rules and, when checked by a mod, reprimand anyone who doesn't link or credit the artist?

It's honestly stuff like this that turned good artists off ML, like Jlin (famed for her Selena and Moskov arts).

Comments

Famed for that r3t@®di© ship, huh?! I have an update about the most hated ship ever! It's now a dead ship, senpai and I will replace that with Moskov × Mathilda which is founded my me myself...  Post time 2021-9-29 10:54 PM
Post time 2021-7-10 03:41 PM | Show all posts
I actually agree with you. So far it was like an unwritten law i guess...but anyway, I will suggest your idea to our lead, thankies
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 06:57 PM GMT+8