Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2423|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] ADJUSTMENT for Enchanted Talisman & Demon Shoes

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-18 03:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Guys!

I've been thinking about this for several days now, and I'd like to share this with all of you. Feel free to comment your thoughts about this. I hope the devs will see this as well.

I'm thinking of an adjustment for ENCHANTED TALISMAN and DEMON SHOES. But before that, here are the stats of the two items

DEMON SHOES
+6 Mana Regen
Unique: +40 Movement SPD
Unique Passive-Mysticism: Eliminations of enemy heroes and assists regenerates hero's mana by 10%, while eliminating minions regenerates 4% of the hero's mana

ENCHANTED TALISMAN
+50 Magic Power
+250 HP
+20% CDR
Unique Passive-Mana Spring: Regenerates 15% of Max Mana every 10s in total.

IDEAS FOR ADJUSTMENT
DEMON SHOES
+6 Mana Regen
Unique: +40 Movement SPD
Unique Passive-Mana Spring: Regenerates 10% of Max Mana every 10s in total.

ENCHANTED TALISMAN
+70 Magic Power
+20% CDR
Unique Passive-Mysticism: Regenerates mana by 15% for eliminations and 10% for assists, based on Max Mana. It becomes 4% for minions and creeps.

Reasons:
- Boots often give passive attributes (e.g., increase in defense, increase in CDR, attack speed, magic pen). But with Demon Shoes, you have to last hit minions and get enemy assists to recover mana.
- Enchanted Talisman is the most lackluster magic item. Yes, it regenerates your mana and gives CDR. But, it has the lowest magic power attribute as compared to other magic items.

What do you think?
Post time 2021-1-19 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Why would anyone need so much mana? Maybe hylos needs the extra mana from the shoes, but useless for every other hero.
Post time 2021-1-19 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-1-20 04:45 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion, would like to see more uniqueness in the passive rework tho. Ur just swapping the passives, it might be hard to happen but kinda agree abt the reasons. Thnks for sharing.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-20 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-26 04:09 AM
aznager replied at 2021-1-19 10:31 PM
Not for cecillion and the mages who require a lot of mana such as cyclops.

I agree. I'm a Cecilion user myself and he uses a lot of mana early game. But towards the end, he's not that mana hungry anymore. However, that doesn't mean that he'll not run out of mana. I've had several matches where I had to go back to base during endgame because I ran out of mana because I'm poking the enemy and trying to keep them behind the inhibitor turret.

Also, I tried using Cyclops too. He's mana usage is so high also. He benefits most from Enchanted Talisman since his skills also have high cooldowns.

seimz replied at 2021-1-20 04:45 AM
Nice suggestion, would like to see more uniqueness in the passive rework tho. Ur just swapping the p ...

I hope the devs will consider these two items for adjustment.
Post time 2021-1-20 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-1-24 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Are you cecilion, Alice or hylos player ?
 Author| Post time 2021-1-25 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-1-24 05:47 PM
Are you cecilion, Alice or hylos player ?

I'm a Cecilion & Alice user.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 05:57 AM GMT+8