Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1216|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] ML is all about .... Mechanic Skill or Teamwork

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-21 12:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2021-1-21 12:29 PM

What did you think about ML match up. This game should focus on your own skill mechanic or teamwork or both should same.

In my opinion, for push rank either solo or multi, game really depend on your skill mechanic more than teamwork. (Skill Mechanic > Temawork) but if you become pro player, both need equally balance. Soloq, just use OP carry hero and play well with high skill mechanic. You can easy reach mythic. Lul

Single Polls, Total 18 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Related collections:

Post time 2021-1-21 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Soloq + op carry hero + high skill = mvp loss....it is based on the matchmaking from some previous seasons until now. Winning in soloq just a matter of luck.

Comments

Post time 2021-4-12 12:10 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-22 12:14 PM | Show all posts
yeah.. Mechanic skill are important, but if you don't do teamwork/play with your friends or squadmates at least duo or trio it will be less efficient, I mean not all public players have the same thought with you for good teamwork if you go solo q

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-22 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2021-1-22 07:37 PM

as a player thats been in almost every elo range, from the lowest all the way to about 2k points i can tell that this is based on rank.

ML as a whole has pretty simple mechanics for almost every hero which are easy to learn and pretty easy to play except for a few Assassins maybe, now i can tell that from elite > legend I mechanical skill is all that matters along with positioning. once entering mythic you won't be able win 80% of your matches by just simple mechanical skill, this is where teammates are needed to climb up, tho arguably mythic V and IV are still fully winnable if you are really great mechanically. over those ranks there is no way soloQ to do it, you'll have to start thinking about clearing waves, taking the enemy jungle, putting map pressure, counter drafting etc, also in the higher elo's "broken heroes" are not broken because for everything there is a counter and people there are simply able to play against it, this is also the difference between a whining epic player that cries that every hero is broken and a mythical glory player

Comments

Post time 2021-4-12 12:11 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-23 03:17 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 12:45 PM GMT+8