Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2058|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Share] What's your Allstar Hero Lineup?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-21 02:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
allstar.png

Hey there! It's been a while since I posted. For this thread, we're going to share our own Allstar Hero Lineup. It's more on your preference and setting aside abilities as a group. Weird, right? Welp, nothing is more weirder than my old pal @Troy. Anyway, it is all about the creativeness of the lineup. For example, Franco, Zilong, Jawhead, Kaja, Akai, and Tigreal as Team DD - DragDealers. In addition, I'll add my personal best lineup for rank game/tournaments.

Team Forbidden

Brody, Natalia, Alice, Paquito, Helcurt, Benedetta, and Yi Sun-Shin

Simple and obvious reason why it is named "Forbidden" is because they're the most banned heroes lately. Brody and Helcurt in my tier often gets banned AUTOMATICALLY. Well, LP mythic but hey, I've queued with my friends who are 600+ points and Brody is still getting banned BUT no longer a priority ban. We all know that Natalia brings a huge amount of terror during the early phase of the game. Every newly released heroes are always OP. I've put YSS there because he gets banned but not often. Well, that's it. All of them are very very troublesome. Back in the early years, if someone commits bad actions that causes damage to properties or civilians, authorities will immediately put them into a sarcophagus or coffin and somewhat put a mark on it. Ya know, it's old sheez history but hey.

Team iCanSeeU

Aldous, Selena, Popol and Kupa, Yi Sun-Shin, and Luo-yi

Obviously, they can see the entire map tha's why I named them "iCanSeeU." Aldous and YSS are the ones who can fully view where the enemies are. Selena and P&K can plant their thing on walls to give more vision and lastly Luo-yi, who can teleport in a significantly long distance.

Welp, I think I broke what I said on the first part. Oh well, I just want to share mine and I also wanted to know yours. Give it a name and why and we'll talk about it. Do have a great day!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 06:13 AM GMT+8