Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 510|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] Street Leaderboards - Fake GPS

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-1 03:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There's a massive problem with people especially from asian countries that uses apps like "Fake GPS" to be top 10 in countries they don't reside in (especially european ones). I don't want to believe that this is how your company intended this service to function. There are literally leaderboards where there's nobody from that actual country in the top 10 that is how flawed and abused your service is.

Therefore I suggest the following:

1. Full reset of all Street Leaderboards
2. After reset everyone will be automatically placed to their country of origin (using network data - ip based, NOT GPS)
3. If you're willing to change your location, now you have to buy a Change Location Card worth of 1.000 diamonds ( the same like the "change national flag" to discourage this kind of abuse.
Post time 2021-2-1 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Yes someone from Indonesia picked my no.1 Layla spot

I am in india but he is from Indonesia

He is only seven points ahead of me so I can catch up if I win my next game with Layla.
Post time 2021-2-2 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Too Many Stup1d Indonesian Player Use Fake GPS
Post time 2021-2-3 11:20 AM | Show all posts
totally agree and i support this
personally I have no serious concern with those using fake GPS, it's just fretting every game just showing off "don't want to blame anyone"

Hopefully the developers can improve the service system for street rank leaderboard in the future.
and yeah, the location setting it should be tuned based on the location & IP address they usually use and not just with tap once using fake GPS and boom.. got supreme title with just a few ranked matches
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 09:43 AM GMT+8