Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 627|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] What’s up

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-2 02:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
..how's its going trolls

My Vale needs some help.

Who can recommend a good build and also recommend which skills he should pick for max cc and dog.
I go with yellow, blue and yellow for max skills.
Post time 2021-2-2 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Wow... it has been a while since you were gone. I hope you were able to retrieve your account. I had recently made a thread on Vale, if you'd like you can check it out. Vale Guide
I hope that my guide was able to help you.
Post time 2021-2-2 03:56 AM | Show all posts
Clock of destiny and Lightning Truncheon are somehow core items. Rest depends on situation and I can add Ice Queen Wand as "half-core" item. I always go for dmg 1st skill, knock 2nd skill and ultimate also depends on situation.
Post time 2021-2-2 09:43 AM | Show all posts
He almost share the same build as Valir. His build normally focuses on bursting down enemies or chipping their HP. So a good build would go, further enhancing your burst by doing what s5tank said, Clock of Destiny + Lightning Truncheon. You can build Holy Crystal for better damage and also Fleeting Time for faster ultimate cooldown. Last 2 items are optional, but Ice Queen Wand for slow + Devil's Tear for magic penetration.

First skill is always a damage one, it's a waste if you'll go for bigger radius. 2nd skill depends on enemy lineup, but I've seen people excel in both, so it's really up to you. I always go crowd control for the 3rd one, at least, it's a higher chance of catching them and also forcing them to use their escape skills.
Post time 2021-2-2 04:48 PM | Show all posts
This is my standart build for mage : demon shoes, Fleeting time, necklace of durant, glowing wand, ice queen wand, holy crystal. However it depends on the enemy composition and item builds. If some enemies bring one or two magic defense, i will change holy crystal with divine glaive. I set vale skill into yellow blue blue. And tbh, vale is kinda easy mage and fun to play.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-3 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-2 10:03 AM
Wow... it has been a while since you were gone. I hope you were able to retrieve your account. I had ...

Thank you very much.
I got my account back. :)

I will go over the guide.
Post time 2021-2-3 10:48 AM | Show all posts
The Vale guide by Kathey is almost same as when I played using Vale, and most of in-game build recommendations for him are also good to use, it's just that you need to adjust the items according to battle conditions and skill selection based on the enemy you face.
I like playing him cuz he's good with high burst damage he has and really good as a support as well
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:13 PM GMT+8