Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1855|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Watcher?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-7 03:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2021-2-22 06:57 AM
Newabyss.png

A member of the Abyss will likely set to enter in the Land of Dawn in a couple of months from now. Though, no confirmation or release date yet. Skill set and background story are still in progress.

Thoughts

What does this hero from the Abyss has to offer? Basing on the survey image, he is more of Warden. "He who holds the eye, holds the entire world" is what first came out of my mind. The weapon that he wields is like the eye of Sauron from the Lords of the Rings. I don't know if you're familiar with the movie but technically that's it but purple. And speaking of Lord of the Rings, the 'Eye of Sauron' is part of the main antagonist of the movie. He is considered the strongest creature who was defeated ang vanished from the Earth and came back seeking for his ring to use for his mighty revenge. Sauron was a shape shifter who can change his image into any being he desires to be.

Anyways, my thoughts about this Hero is same as the 'Eye of Sauron' but instead weilded by a person. This hero might likely be a Mage/Fighter or Fighter/Support. If Devs decided to make construct this hero as an offensive one then he'll be like a male version of Esmeralda. While if Devs will balance him out (50/50), welp, he could be a utilized more than what he is meant to be used.

What are your thoughts about this Abyssal Hero? Will he has the capability to change the META since the META heroes are likely to get nerfed or will it be just another hero for classic gaming?

Post time 2021-2-7 11:00 PM | Show all posts
is it me or does his clothes look like what aldorous wears?
 Author| Post time 2021-2-8 02:57 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-2-7 11:00 PM
is it me or does his clothes look like what aldorous wears?

Has some similarities tho. I'm wondering if he is also adopted by the abyss. Similar to Moskov; a fallen ally.
Post time 2021-2-8 03:27 AM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-2-8 02:57 AM
Has some similarities tho. I'm wondering if he is also adopted by the abyss. Similar to Moskov; a  ...

hmmmm maybe btw u watch aot?
 Author| Post time 2021-2-8 03:47 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-2-8 03:27 AM
hmmmm maybe btw u watch aot?

yea... like since season 1 2013 i think
Post time 2021-2-8 04:47 AM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-2-8 03:47 AM
yea... like since season 1 2013 i think

ooooooooof its really popping now
Post time 2021-2-9 07:34 AM | Show all posts
What would his relationship be between Selena? She is an Abyssal Demon and known as the Abyssal Witch.
Post time 2021-2-11 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Abyssal? I hope he doesn't look more human.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 09:27 PM GMT+8