Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 938|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] Balance in brawl

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-10 01:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Balancebrawl!!
Give herosa number, 1 2 3. The highest is for heroes with range and crowd control; bestheros for brawl like gord, chang, cecilion, hanzo, yu zhong….
2 for heroswho are average, most fighters.
1 for heroswho cant do much in brawl like karrie, angela, Aldous…
And I wouldalso suggest banning estes from brawl, its really hard to win against an estes.Rafa is still ok but estes is game for sure.
Its soannoying to have 3 mm in a team, when the enemy is estes, hanzo, gord, leomordbadang… Not many chances of fighting back.

Post time 2021-2-10 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Against 5 mages is horrible,...odette eudora pharsa guinevere change. All mages are op in brawl.
Post time 2021-2-10 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Luo Yi has a huge AoE and deals a ton of damage right from the start. She's probably one of the most broken heroes in brawl.
Post time 2021-2-11 02:56 AM | Show all posts
I think Nana is also a broken hero in Brawl as well. Mages are scary in Brawl because MM and Assassin can't farm and Mages do the most damage.
Post time 2021-2-11 04:24 AM | Show all posts
Mages def own in brawl no lie esp Odette and Pharsa
Big issue i see is how long it takes for MM to get into the  swing of things, but when they do then MM owns no doubt.Miya/Layla with full gear = gamechanger
Post time 2021-2-11 04:57 PM | Show all posts
It's really hard when you encounter more mages in enemy team. It sometimes happen to me too and yeah, it's kinda annoying since Mages are so op in early game.
Post time 2021-2-12 06:04 AM | Show all posts
I think Estes on its own is not bad in brawl or there will be no fun. But sometimes when one team is given complete bad choices but the others are all mages, I think thats when It gets really unfair. Its not always the same but there are times for it. I would deefinitely agree to a suggestion of updating system that gives our choices to make it much far by identifying the strongest picks.
Post time 2021-2-13 12:07 AM | Show all posts
agree with u
Post time 2021-2-13 06:35 AM | Show all posts
I mean in my opinion its kinda fun to get a coin flip and with some luck get an OP brawl hero, i think the idea of it was more to be a chaotic game mode
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:22 AM GMT+8