Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 815|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Some Equipments ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-10 11:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kha-Kun at 2021-2-11 12:43 AM

Some Equipment ideas

Passive: when you are Shielded, 1% of Sheild Points you have will transform to 2% of your lost HP every 1s.
This effect increase to 5% of lost HP when you have less than 30% HP.

Passive: every 5s (when you didn't receive Damage), the next Basic Attack will dealing Physical Damage equal to 9% of Target lost HP.
Cooldown reduce by 1s with every Basic Attack.The Damage can be Critical, and the Damage cannot be higher than 100% of your Extra Physical ATK.

Passive: select one Skill from your Skills, that will effected by 10% Extra Cooldown Reduction, and effected by 20% Extra Magic Lifesteal.
Passive: Using the selected Skill to getting 100~200 + (30% Total Magic Damage) Sheild for 6s. Cooldown 10s after left the fight.

Passive: each ally you Assist will getting a Stack, up to 5 Stacks
When you fight near to an ally that have Stacks, your Healing effects will increase by 2% and your Defense will increase by 2% with each Stack with the ally.
The max Bonus cannot be higher than 20%.

Passive: spell: the Area of Magic: Cooldown 90s

Use: create a small Magic Area in your current location, increase your Magic Damage by 20% and Cost 20% of your current HP to create a Sheild that absorbs 100/250 + (10% of your current HP) for 5s
While the Sheild active, you'll be immune for CC effects.
Moving out of the Area will cancelled the Buff and the Sheild.

Passive: with each hit you dealing with Basic Attack, you'll getting a Stack have 5 Points of Movement Speed.
up to 5 Stacks. This Bonus will active after Moving, for max of 5s of Moving (When you stop Move, the Bonus Duration will Stop too.) decays over time.
the Cooldown scale with each Stack you Getting before Move, for 6s/7s/8s/9s/10s of Cooldown.

And that's all, hope you love this concept~>♡<~

Post time 2021-2-11 06:05 AM | Show all posts
Kha-Kun replied at 2021-2-11 03:51 AM
Ok, can remove it anyway ~:/~

It's fine, I still accepted it and submitted it for developers.
Post time 2021-2-11 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Kha-Kun replied at 2021-2-11 01:38 AM
Every 5s", and as well will not active if you receive damage, you need to left the fight for short  ...

Great! Thanks. I would probably disagree still disagree on the cooldown reduction on the effect because it's 5 seconds, we don't need any reduction to it.
Post time 2021-2-11 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Kha-Kun replied at 2021-2-11 12:45 AM
The second equipment will not reduce your skills cooldown, no, just i mean here that the effect co ...

What is the cooldown for the effect?
Post time 2021-2-11 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestions!

The first equipment would be good for Johnson and Esmeralda.
Second equipment, I am not sure about reducing cooldown to skills. That would be too imbalanced.
The third equipment is not particularly a good idea because it would make Mages better again.
I think the fourth equipment would be a good idea because supports aren't that great in the current meta.
The fifth equipment is particularly not good, it would make heroes like Pharsa and Odette better because of CC immunity. The sixth equipment, I would say it's fine for Marksman heroes and I don't think it is too overpowering.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-11 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-11 12:28 AM
Nice suggestions!

The first equipment would be good for Johnson and Esmeralda.

The second equipment will not reduce your skills cooldown, no, just i mean here that the effect cooldown will reduce with every Basic Attack.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-11 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-11 01:27 AM
What is the cooldown for the effect?

Every 5s", and as well will not active if you receive damage, you need to left the fight for short time. It's like One Hit item, but it can be great with Marksman that have good Attack speed and good tank for example.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-11 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-11 01:45 AM
Great! Thanks. I would probably disagree still disagree on the cooldown reduction on the effect be ...

Ok, can remove it anyway ~:/~
Post time 2021-2-11 06:00 AM | Show all posts
Personally I feel on all equip remove all stat boost like + hp patk matk pdef mdef, instead put it on the hero's and add it on lvl increases, each hero has their stat progression based on their role ie; tanks each lvl gets most hp pdef and mdef but not so on atk and so on.Only thing equip should have is passives and perhaps instead predefined stat boosts instead perhaps only a % boost ie; +2% hp (on defensive gear) or +2% patk + 2% matk on physical/magical gear respectively.This way it simplifies things when you need balance it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 12:36 AM GMT+8