Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 494|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] Imagine this

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-11 04:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Imagine Moontoon made a tank/support that does no damage(no basic attack also), but have 4 skills. 2-3 skills That can only do debuffs(for example anti-healing, lower attack speed, lower defense, lower attack damage, etc.) effects last for 3s. (11s CD down to 8s CD max level); skill cost 110-125 mana

1(probably ult) for crowd controlling(i.e. stuns, silence, freeze, immobolize or taunts) skill[choose one]. effect lasts for at least 1-1.5s. (48s down to 40s CD max level); skill cost 170-210 mana

If they only do 2 deduff skills then I guess the last skill would be self-heal. Self-heal for 1% of HP per second for 3s at first level going up to 3% at max level(14s CD down to 9.5s CD max level); skill cost 80-95

Base stats: Movement Spd: 250          Phys. Atk: 0              Magic Power: 0        Phys. Def: 15                    Magic Def: 13               
                 HP: 2888                         Mana: 510                Atk Spd: 0               HP Regen: 8.4                   Mana Regen: 4.3   
                                                                     Basic Atk Crit %: 0                  Skill Crit %: 0

Let call him The Mad Alchemist of the Barren Lands named Jackle(sorry I'm bad with name xD)
(idk why I spent like an hour on this even though it wouldn't get accepted as a hero XP)
Post time 2021-2-12 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-11 05:43 PM
Not worth it. Tank(or support), must have good CC in the frist place. Just debuffs is bad. In the ca ...

You are competely right. Debuffes do not do anything. Simply, bc there are too many heroes that have cc or dashes in this game that debuffes are just weak. Debuffes are only good dependent on the heroes that we see. Since, a lot of people have a dash and cc then he is just simply too weak.
Post time 2021-2-11 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-11 05:44 PM

Not worth it. Tank(or support), must have good CC in the frist place. Just debuffs is bad. In the case he has a good CC, debuffs and buffs its can be work. But wait, its like a most tanks or supports. They for sure can deal damage. But this a minimum damage as not influence to the game.

Also, i am not undestent, why he must not have base attack? Why base attack cannot affect only by teammetes and buff/heal them?
 Author| Post time 2021-2-12 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-12 01:27 PM
aznager replied at 2021-2-12 12:12 AM
You are competely right. Debuffes do not do anything. Simply, bc there are too many heroes that ha ...

bruh, you don't know how OP debuffs is in a team fight smh. Let say the hero have debuff that lower attack damage of enemy heroes that got hit by 20% or lower their defense down by 50 points. Imgine that but with AoE.

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-11 05:43 PM
Not worth it. Tank(or support), must have good CC in the frist place. Just debuffs is bad. In the ca ...

to answer your question, at the beginning I said does no damage, that includes basic attack. unless it also do debuffs then sure
Post time 2021-2-12 11:22 AM | Show all posts
I am not saying that debuffes are not good. However, given the game lack of balance heroes op. What exactly is the point of debuffering when everyone has something that could potentially one shot everyone or cc people. Like I said before, this hero overpoweredness is dependent in comparison to other heroes. Given how mlbb structure, I do not think that debuffes are really going to be useful when everyone has cc or some  dashes to escapes the debuffes. If you made the debuffes values too high, then the hero might be considered op. However, given that you do not specify what debuffes you were talking about for this hero it is hard to say if he is weak or op. However, based on debuffes only in comparison to other mlbb heroes. I would say weak in comparison to others. You are right lower 50 armour is strong, but everyone has a stun and dmg that could oneshot everyone. So is that really op?
Post time 2021-2-12 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-12 09:21 PM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-2-12 11:12 AM
bruh, you don't know how OP debuffs is in a team fight smh. Let say the hero have debuff that lower ...

Do you see a Johnson + Odette a lot of recent days? They just deal long CC and when it over, 2-3 of opponent player is already eleminated and other can do nothing, because cant fight against 5 players. Teamfights compasition plays like it. And not specifically Johnson. Lolita, Minotaur, Belerick, Atlas, Tigreal play the same. Are you sure as debuffs is really matter here? They are just a nice addition for me. I not sure you even can balance it, like -100% armor, and -100% healing its not enough without CC, for me. But idk, because cant test it.  
Anyway. Lets imagine its like you change. Its have no damage, but good debuffs AND good CC. Its woud be a intresting hero. I am woud buy something like it for 32k, just for fun and play it time to time.
But, also, he would be really bad for solo-climbing because he depends of his team. And its make him unpopular like another Mad Alchemist - Faramis.

I like it, but... no one else not will play it.

Last thing. All of this is my humorous opinion. Not a 100% forecast.

Post time 2021-2-13 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-2-13 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-13 05:13 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-13 01:34 AM
@C4lam1tyG0D

That's a cool angle to look at things. Tbh Tanks technically shouldn't be dealing dama ...

I am tank player. And i not agree. Because:

1 - He will bad in early. Tanks on early try poke, fight and distrib opponent farm. If he has no damage he cant. Its like mm stay 1 vs 2 with useless teammate.
2 - He cant deal damage in fight - its ok. But he also cant split-push or stop opponent split-push. He even cant kill minions. For sure, this can do another players in team. But... If you play some game solo, you will see that most time they cant or just didnt. Also he cant steal forest monsters ol lords.

3 - He cant carry by self. Some-times you team do nothing. Not deal damage. Not destroy the towers. Not defence their towers. Not finish the heroes. Nothing. But you - still can carry. Maybe you damage not be this strong, but you can do something. Like destroy opponents towers or kite them, then just steal hes lord... and win even your lose like 0-20. Untill you not this character. While you him - you cant win game solo. Yep, its hard for other tanks, but they still can it. He is not.

4 - when i hear about MOBA games by frend frist time a lot of years ago - i am ask him. "Why you even must attack tank in this system? If carry deal a lot of more damage, why you even need to attack him in fights?" For now, i am undestent. Answer - you didnt. You must attack opponent carry and ignore tank. But tank must have a 3 way, to hard you life, if you try cross him:
a) He can deal huge damage. Like Hylos, Uranus, Hilda, Barats, etc. And if you try just ignore him, he will kill you mm, mage and assasin himself.
b) He can have a good CC. Like Akai, Atlas, Tigreal etc  For sure, you can try ignore him. But. If you did he just stun your team while hes team just kill you.
c) He can transfer damage from his allies to him. I not remember in mlbb character like it. Maybe something like Lolita with her shield.And if you say things like only debuff - you block frist, and thrid path for it. Then what? He must focus on the role of soaking damage. But how? Opponents just will ignore him.

And i am not tell as this tank idea is bad. It is not. Its cool idea. but it definitely not OP. Have strong disadvantage.
Post time 2021-2-19 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:56 PM GMT+8