Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 512|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Service] This urgently needs to be blocked

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-3 04:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-3-5 03:28 PM

As it became known relatively recently, some strange avatar blocking system appeared in the game.  There were earlier cases when I downloaded images earlier and the system blocked them many times.

When I asked the support service on what basis the blocking occurs immediately.  The support service answered me like this: perhaps this image had already been uploaded earlier and violated some rules, so the system automatically recognized this image and introduced a lock.

Okay, let's say.

I have just uploaded my own photo.

This photo CANNOT be uploaded by other users, because this is my photo, which shows me personally.  Here comes the nice question: why the hell did the system block my photo ?!This is a regular selfie.  What the damn?!  How does it work?  Why is the support service so stupid that they don't know how this system works.  This image was definitely not uploaded before, so the system should not have blocked it.  Delete this system please ..
For some reason, this site does not want to upload a photo (although the conditions are met, leaving a link to the photo that I wanted to show readers)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqhl6sAbDW/?igshid=acti8avh7jwg
Screenshot_20210303-104111_Gallery.png
Post time 2021-3-10 12:21 PM | Show all posts
you cant show a woman without a tshirt, maybe with a bra, even if she is flat
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by KevinDurance at 2021-3-3 04:55 PM

Why do afk players receive a point reduction (just!), And if the avatar is not correct for as long as 30 days it is impossible again.  Let's better let the players who were afc, 30 days will not be able to enter the game, how is that?  This is sarcasm who did not understand
Post time 2021-3-3 09:33 PM | Show all posts
As far as i know, the avatar filter works by detecting body colours to prevent any inappropriate images. Now obviously your image that you uploaded as avatar may not be something very striking or bad. But keep in mind that there are younger people playing this game which may be deemed inappropriate for that group of people. Which is also the main reason why there is such filter in the first place
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 02:31 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-3-3 09:33 PM
As far as i know, the avatar filter works by detecting body colours to prevent any inappropriate ima ...

I understood about the logic of the filter.
But I did not understand why it is needed.  You say there are young people in the game.  But this is natural, there are people of different ages, this is a fact.  I wonder if these young people have never taken a selfie without a T-shirt?  Or have they never seen their dad, brother, neighbor, and so on without a T-shirt?  Some kind of theater of the absurd.

before this filter was not, and everything was fine, everyone loaded what he liked, and did not try to "suck" under certain layers.  It is impossible to please everyone.  Of course, there are users who can download explicit content with all the delights, but for this there is a complaint button, in the end, I think such an evil filter is not appropriate
Post time 2021-3-4 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience . It was according to rules violation of moonton, its automated by the system so It cant be helpd, btw we can help suggest on how to improve the system and be submitted to moonton stafg to further evaluate this. For time being, do upload foto with less skin hhe, no offence. Hope the filter system will be upgraded in future.
Post time 2021-3-5 03:29 PM | Show all posts
@KevinDurance

Hi, as much as it is frustrating to go through something like that, please refrain from using profanities in our forum as this violates our terms of service. We would like to keep this a healthy and friendly environment for all forum users.
Post time 2021-3-12 12:59 PM | Show all posts
I have a question, why you even upload such a private photo in to be your game profile image from 1st place? You said wondering is no one saw his close male relative naked on the upper part before? Yes There are. There are many religions believes and traditions that prohibited that. Also, it is not freedom to show a photo like this for a young innocent girl for example. Even in social media, I never uploaded any private photo like this, you have no idea what can be done with them. There are companies paying any personal info and photos that been posted online in their profiles. You are seemingly too young to understand the world how it working. Im saying this as advice to you and for own good. Don't take it in a bad way.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 11:27 AM GMT+8