Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: HoaxMuffin
Collapse the left

[Share] Who's the Baddest hero?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-23 02:39 PM | Show all posts
HAHA I've read most of the comment here and it's kinda funny gor me cause everyone has their own favorite badass hero, that's why I also share the most badass hero for me, and it's GRANGER... Yes granger.. why? Because his damage is insane that in high rank you wont even reach late game. Do not let his slow basic attack fool you. Because in the last bullet(red bullet) has the most insane damage output and a first skill combo that melt your hp. But for me it is not the damage that makes him OP but his high mobility that even roger struggling to chased. I know some of you may not agree but it's just based on my experience also for making granger to be my main.

Also check this out..
Best Granger Player in the Philippines
>https://shrinke.me/EOLa
Post time 2021-9-26 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-3-15 11:57 PM
Khufra wants to rule and dominate the world too.

I agree...
Based on the lore, Khufra is the most evil because he's the one who massacred Moskov's tribesmen in the desert.
Post time 2021-9-29 09:29 PM | Show all posts
I think people was to lazy to use zhask cause this was difficult for rotation and ambush its ok for defence only Haha my experience in higher rank like legend mythic or mythic glory it hard to find mage with hero zhask Just my thought
Post time 2021-9-29 09:34 PM | Show all posts
One more iwant to leave comments for hero chou
When you meet the chou user with fasthand It was the benefit and when it becomes tank for team wow its really magnificent plus the enemy was not to much CC It feel like the match was lucky but Idont want to comment for badass moment it make me depressed Just sharing
Post time 2021-10-3 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Martis To me is the most op annoying bad boi out there, he is underrated because not everyone knows how to utilize his skills. His quotes are Rad, his skills are annoying, and most importantly his ult makes him a Blood thirty tyrannical killing machine.
Post time 2021-10-26 01:07 AM | Show all posts
for me the bad hero is hanzo who would use excujte with him and steal jungle is that even a thing like what how would he be powerful
Post time 2021-10-27 03:45 AM | Show all posts
yu zhong is gonna probably join the abbys
Post time 2021-10-29 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Yu zhong...?
I was thinking that Dyrroth was the baddest hero
With skills, skin and friends like Thamus who is veryyyyy creepy !
For me, I was thinking that Dyrroth was like Lucifer or a devil/daemon but maybe he's a junior Lucifer Morningstar in reality gloups ^^'

It's fun to read other opinions
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 08:45 PM GMT+8