Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: HoaxMuffin
Collapse the left

[Share] Who's the Baddest hero?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-22 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Yu zhong is not a bad guy. You did not read his story properly. When he was young he went out of cadia riverlands and all he saw that the land of dawn was under a conflict of Light & Abyss. He also saw how much power the Abyss had... He also saw many other evil conquerors. He realized that  Only the strong rule over this world & the weak gets killed. He also thought what would happen to his home cadia riverlands if foreign enemies comes to attack it. This why he wanted to get back his black dragon power so badly. He wants to make cadia riverlands a super power country that everyone fears than a peaceloving one.

And the most badass hero u ask me... I think it will be Martis. Martis is tyrant demigod warrior, he conquered 3000 worlds that have demon trials. On his final battle he fought in such a way that mortal realm had never seen. He is so powerful that a God like Gatotkaca is his enemy.

And if u ask by skill, I will say helcurt, bcz we all know what everyone does when they see Darkness.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:05 AM GMT+8