Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1588|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice From Developers 03/03/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-5 09:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-3-5 10:07 PM

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 03/03/2021. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 24/02/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: SinyalNgelagg

[EN Translation] For the hero Beatrix, magnify the Analog to shoot like the hero Kimmy, because the players complained of difficulty in aiming using the analog because it was too small

Keyword: #Beatrix #Analog

Developer Reply

TThank you for your feedback. We will check and discuss it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Cale Henituse

Hi to all staffs and teams of ML, this has been bothering me for a while but, I don't know if it's suggestion or not but I want something to be change just like in normal server. So here it goes, during the Match up making before matches started where we picked our chosen heroes or champions, in the normal server the SKIN you have for that hero can be change on the hero icon on the right side after you've pick this hero to play. However, in advance server matching up, the SKINS can't be displayed on the right (your side) and left (opponents side) in their respective places. I really do hope that this might be consider, like FOR REAL BECAUSE IT IS SO GOOD TO FLEX YOUR OWN SKINS. THANK YOU and God Bless.

Keyword: #pick hero #choose skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will optimize this in the following versions.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: itsAudisntit

For Khaleed, a great skin idea would be to make a surfer skin for him. After some time, his increased movement speed is him on a surfboard surfing on water. His defend skill could be a whirlpool animation or bubbling hot springs water. His ultimate could be a big ocean wave.

Keyword: #Khaleed #new skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: @tehtawar

[EN Translation] Add a YSS skin in the rare skin fragment shop

Keyword: #Yi Sun-shin #fragment shop

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will update it regularly. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Yoonikoorn

Can we take into consideration the # of deaths made by hero over Kill + Assist? Like it doesn’t make sense if you have 10 deaths but you have 10 kills and 7 assists yet you are still the MVP of the team. I suggest deaths should have a greater impact against overall scoring. Please do consider because some players try to not be feeders yet still get a low score.

Keyword: #KDA calculation

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. But the excessive penalty on the amount of death will make players afraid to take the damage or start the team fight. We don't expect this kind of problem. We will continue to observe and welcome to contact cs in game and provide the screenshots of the battle results next time to help us better judge the problem.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 09:56 PM GMT+8