Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1274|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Thank You for Not Removing Ruby from Tank Category! Thanks for Lose Streak!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-6 08:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Not only matchmaking is the Problem here but many players keep insisting Ruby is a Tank in Solo Q even some Ruby mains Do Not Play as a Tank but Damage or Core.. This is the Worst Season ever Have! I like the old Category Ruby as Fighter only! I was about to reach Mythical Glory but Legend 3 instead. Wow!

Screenshot_20210306_074906.jpg
Post time 2021-3-6 11:09 AM | Show all posts
I can understand where you are coming from. But solo-queue has it's own risks and especially since you're playing one hero, it'd be wiser to play in a group or find players here in our Forum or on our Discord server to play rank.

I play a lot of solo-queue too! I try to play one hero to grind for MMR, but it's hard as a Mage/MM player because they expect you to adjust.

But I am also looking at your equipments and it's not mainstream. I am checking the hero leaderboard on Ruby and compared your equipments and these top 10 Ruby players have defensive equipments. I'd say perhaps you should use their equipment and maybe change your play style a bit. Utilize your surroundings for spell vamp/life steal with your skills to recover HP.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-6 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-3-6 11:57 AM
Kathey replied at 2021-3-6 11:09 AM
I can understand where you are coming from. But solo-queue has it's own risks and especially since y ...

I know I need defensive this is only beginning items if you know my page I am using Double BOD, Axe, Endless as Damage Core Items and for Defensive items Thunderbelt, Queen Wings and for the Potion is Rock Potion. YES i am aware of Top Global Ruby main but it will not work for me, since I built for myself as second Core if our Core is dead along with Marksman, who else carry the game? If you watched my plays I am better than Esme, Guinevere,  Yuzhong, Chou as offlaners but they never treat Ruby as Damage Dealer hero also, if I am the main Core of the team I will be always win the game. Lifesteal based or common items for Ruby is very old to me and I used to be semi tank the result is not good carry unless packed with high damage burst where enemy assassins, marksmen will never survive against me in 1vs1, but not 1vs5 if in early game. Ruby skills need to be improved like Lapu-Lapu. Yes Ruby can spellvamp so much but what if there is no minions then enemies all around are using anti-lifesteal plus Crowd Control? Ruby has no ability to escape from those. Chou, Martis, Freya are the best and worth for 32,000 battle points since they can do anything in early game aside from high burst damage without any damage items while Ruby has no chance to fight with high mobility heroes.The strongest form of Ruby when all items are complete can destroy anyone even Aldous or any meta heroes but the disadvantage here it would take much time and gold to complete the items that Ruby needs.
Post time 2021-3-6 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-3-7 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Never play solo meele hero in classic.
Post time 2021-3-7 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Hey man, i think you just need to practice more often to win more games on solo-ranked match.
here's some of my tips on a ranked match
1. use chat system when necessary, when going into game, you can mute all of your team and enemy (you can also just non-activate the chat system, but i don't recommend this, 'cause draft picking is crucial)
2. know your role and what can you bring for your teammate
3. have you own items set! Never ever ever use items set from another player or from random websites that gives guides! There is no same situation, having 3 items set for 3 different situation with your own play style can be completely change the outcome!

I can also answers some question regarding Ruby(offlaner role), have fun!
 Author| Post time 2021-3-8 06:26 AM | Show all posts
Joval replied at 2021-3-7 09:34 PM
Hey man, i think you just need to practice more often to win more games on solo-ranked match.
here's ...

I agree but my build it is my own build but it does not mean I will still using same build, I always using counter build against burst type heroes. The major problem here they don't listen even in Hi Rank what they see about me. I think Moonton should have separation of lvl if accounts since I am lvl 76 Celestial LvL I might think the reason behind why I am always having bad team mates.
Post time 2021-3-8 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Why they should change it for one player ?

Also it doesn't make much difference.

Everybody knows Ruby is semi-tank so your team would pick a tank.

You should adjust for your team. If you don't then only loss awaits you.

Play to win not for MVP
Post time 2021-3-9 01:18 AM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-3-8 06:26 AM
I agree but my build it is my own build but it does not mean I will still using same build, I alwa ...

Isn't the matchmaking problem for solo player fixed? If you may have finding a bad team mates, the enemy team would also have the same rank as you and your team.
You will noticed the difference of player's skill from each rank, because I know for sure that when I reach Mythic 600+, the enemy is smarter and so do my team, so games become more challenging.
In terms of picking heroes that you wanted to play, make sure to request and show your winrate to prove your quality and also show your lane pick using the map or the quick-chat menu.

I can also provide guide for ruby player, please send me a message!
a quick tip from me : bloodlust axe is not suitable for ruby anymore..
 Author| Post time 2021-3-9 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Joval replied at 2021-3-9 01:18 AM
Isn't the matchmaking problem for solo player fixed? If you may have finding a bad team mates, the ...

Axe is one of the best Items for me, in Mythic 5-4 there are so many stupid players who will not go and help other team mates specially when having marksman core as our core. I am damage type Ruby I will not use claws as I used to be there is no problem about my item builds this is all about the Rotation of the team mates, match making and Ruby is a focking tank according to random team mates. Remember not all Ruby mains are samr and I don't use Oracle anymore.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 10:00 PM GMT+8