Author: aznager
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Lesley

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-10 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-9 09:42 PM
Lesley can escape from enemies better than Layla

Lesley can poke enemies better than Layla

Its true, but you still a Layla player, not lesly.
Post time 2021-3-10 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-3-10 01:31 AM
Its true, but you still a Layla player, not lesly.

Yep. That's right.

Lesley was my main before Layla. The endless battle nerf affected Lesley and Bruno very badly. Enemies are not dying like before and I was very angry.

So I used Layla as troll pick but learned to use very well as I kept playing
 Author| Post time 2021-3-10 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-9 09:42 PM
Lesley can escape from enemies better than Layla

Lesley can poke enemies better than Layla

My point in terms of skill playing and everything. I prefer layla bc layla does lesley job better than lesley. U say lesley pokes layla, well guess what layla spams her first skill and go hams on lesley ass and lesley lose while gaining movement speed. 2, there are too many heroes with cc and mobility that lesley mobility is still bad so she still needs a tank. Ofc, layla needs a tank more than lesley.
Post time 2021-3-10 12:32 PM | Show all posts
imo the reason lesley underpowered right now is that she almost cant jungle , without retribution she cant buy jungle item and her gold and damage growth falls behind most marksman , and with retribution she cant use flicker/purify.

However , in late game lesley is still a nightmare for most mages,other mm, and fighter, also some assasin depending on situation. But if you want to play late game why bother pick lesley if can just pick aldous ?
Post time 2021-3-10 05:38 PM | Show all posts
I used to be Global Lesley. I still main her but honestly i monstly play other marksmen nowadays (considering all the bad first pick inspire lesley i see eww). Yes she is a late game hero but if you encounter a good Lesley player who knows how to farm...Will get 3 items easily before mid game. I don't know why you say Layla is better lol...i've won with Lesley every single time against Layla, because i dodge every skill, the ultimate also :)) (except for skill2 ofc). I don't think a buff is needed on Lesley honestly..or if so, only just a little bit, as long as it wont make her too op in mid/late.
Post time 2021-3-10 07:55 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-3-10 05:38 PM
I used to be Global Lesley. I still main her but honestly i monstly play other marksmen nowadays (co ...

We prefs not as mm player but tank players. Our role in team is make temp in early. Kill opponents and save allies.

And Layla with it is much better than Lesly. When i stay with Lesly its like i stay 1v2. Yep, i still can kill and poke opponents. but its harder than 2v2.
Post time 2021-3-10 10:40 PM | Show all posts
I dont think its really necessary to buff her. I tried playing plying her hyper, its very gud and her dmg is insane mid-late game. What's needed imo is to fix her ult buff or balance her early gme dmg a bit.
Post time 2021-3-11 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by A400M at 2021-3-11 01:33 AM

I am playing with Lesley since that hero was released about 5 years ago.

I think ulti MUST be buffed with,
1)More damage OR
2)When someone go in front of locked enemy hero, bullet must hits to locked enemy with lower damage.

As other friends say, I agree that lesley is a weak marksman. Especially in the first minutes when I survive against enemy assassins (gusion, harley), I hate when they escape with very low hp because another hero goes in front of them. It is very bad. Can't get many first kills because of that. And when we die 1-2 times in first minutes, say bye to marksman next 10 minutes. So bad.

Only thing is that I don't aggree is 2nd skill. It's very good for me, I even use it against air to reset main passive ability of Lesley and hit enemy again. And use direction to get 1 step closer to enemy when I'm on attack.

Last thing, Turkish players.. Big prejudice against Lesley. They sometimes ban Lesley not to let others get. They intentioally feed when I pick Lesley. They get nana or another her they don't know, and they feed just because I get lesley. Seriously, annoying..

Best Regards,
ign: A400M

Author| Post time 2021-3-11 08:45 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-3-10 10:40 PM
I dont think its really necessary to buff her. I tried playing plying her hyper, its very gud and he ...

even if u make her early game stronger, u are technically buffing her.  
Post time 2021-3-12 02:52 PM | Show all posts
I also made a suggestion on revamp Lesley once, making her second skills to have a variety of grenades
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 07:13 AM GMT+8