Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Why is so hard to progress from mythic II to mythic glory?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-14 03:47 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-13 10:28 PM
Sorry for the inconvinience.
Its already at the end of the season where most of the experienced pla ...

YOU can't control how people play, BUT YOU CAN PUNISH PLAYER

BUT as we all know, MOONTOD PUNISHMENT SYSTEM is VERY BAD
 Author| Post time 2021-3-14 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Lets hope new season and new patch update bring good changes.
Post time 2021-3-14 07:28 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-3-14 07:47 AM
YOU can't control how people play, BUT YOU CAN PUNISH PLAYER

BUT as we all know, MOONTOD PUNISHMEN ...

If someone's being rushed to a higher rank that they are not suitable for either through getting good teammates, piloting and more but alo through their own effort; you cant just punish them for doing bad when the opponents are much more experienced.
If you've played vs a Global team and you whole team ends up losing and feeding 10-40(Final score), its not fair for anyone if you lose credit score just because you ended up feeding.
The punishment system is done automatically by analysing your KDA, Gold, Teamfight participation and more. Intentional feeding in this case can be obviously shown when the player has no other participation except feeding.
I hope you understand and feel free to speak up to any concerns and queries.
Post time 2021-3-15 06:59 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-3-14 07:28 PM
If someone's being rushed to a higher rank that they are not suitable for either through getting go ...

how about if the player has bronze then he doesn't gain a star. this way he won't be carried by better teammates and can stay at his own skill level. once he become a good player he can easily rank up.

he gets carried by better teammates but end up being the only player on his team to keep feeding enemies because of low skill thus making enemies strong which result in his own team losing then he should be punished.
Post time 2021-3-15 08:21 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-3-12 10:06 AM
same problem for me but I am legend 2. some players in ranked matches picked layla and build holy cr ...

I will be honest, the matchmaking is a lot better than before in higher ranks. It was easier to climb than before in legend and above. I surprisely found masters to be a harder tier to climb out of than epic or legends. It sounds troll but yeah.
Post time 2021-3-15 08:23 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-3-15 06:59 PM
how about if the player has bronze then he doesn't gain a star. this way he won't be carried by bet ...

I think thats terrible. The way they rate player's performance is not the best way. I gone 10-2-7 and I gotten bronze. So does that mean I should not get a star?
Post time 2021-3-15 08:30 PM | Show all posts
bc half of these kids have a toxic attitude. Lmao. They are also narrow-minded in their playstyles, thinking, and strategies.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-15 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Please I urgu all mythical glory that read this post to stop playing granger as jungler!!!
I lose 90% of the games with mm jungler such as granger, yi sun shin, claude.
I win 90% of games with offlaner gold lane kimmy, granger, wanw wan,popol and kupa, miya, layla.
Only mm jugle that I found wining with is karrie.
  I pick benedetta with 80% win rate to play as jungler and my toxic mythical glory teammates force me to  change spell and play offlaner against badang or lunox!!! Please toxic mythical glory learn Funny, Gusion, Ling, Hayabusa. Stop troll pick mm mid carry granger if u have to learn karrie.
Post time 2021-3-16 04:29 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-3-15 08:23 PM
I think thats terrible. The way they rate player's performance is not the best way. I gone 10-2-7  ...

10-2-7 is usually gold.
Post time 2021-3-16 09:51 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-3-15 10:59 AM
how about if the player has bronze then he doesn't gain a star. this way he won't be carried by bet ...

Not gaining a Star just because you get Bronze is not fair and Just to anyone for MLBB to implement this.
The scenario you've mentioned is understandable but in the game's perspective to only 'thank' players who get 'Silver' and above and ignore who get anything below that. This is why there is a classic and other modes but in the end, its all upto the player to decide what they want to play and as a game they cant restrict the players action.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 01:17 PM GMT+8