Return to list New
Author: [GA]Adamek
Collapse the left

[Query] matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-13 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-3-13 10:57 PM
iptables replied at 2021-3-12 07:14 PM
Yes, I saw that post. Maybe the problem requires actions, not explanations, since we already explain ...

There is no point playing SoloQ in EU server, believe me, Developers don't care for EU server. As you already mentioned, number of Ukraines, Russians, Belarus and Turks abnormaly increased in last 2 seasons that is impossible to play. I am solo player from the begining, played duos and trios, but there is no chance to win if there are 2 ukraines and 1 belarus/russian in your team. Their brain can't accept that the point of this game is to destroy enemie's base, not to be MVP. They think if they somehow managed to be MVP, that other 4 players are useless nubs and the answer is NO, because braindead Ukraine/Russian/Belarus didn't pick role that is missing, he picked 2nd jungler, hide all game, wait for buffs to respawn and wait for 1hp kill when team fight is over.

Conclusion:

No point in posting complaiments about EU server on this forum, coz they dont give a F...Same as there is no point in posting complaiments about punishing system...They don't care about those 2 things. You want proof? They improved punishment for AFK after 15 seasons ahahahahhaa
Post time 2021-3-14 03:41 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-3-13 10:48 PM
There is no point playing SoloQ in EU server, believe me, Developers don't care for EU server. As y ...

and, they increased the punishment after there was a competitor

we know the name PROJECT PANIC

STUPID DEV
Post time 2021-3-14 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Belarus Lesley with Haas Claws(!) just ended my 7 games win streak.
Post time 2021-3-15 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheBlackDragon at 2021-3-15 06:52 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-3-14 07:51 PM
Belarus Lesley with Haas Claws(!) just ended my 7 games win streak.

at least haas claws can be effective for lesley. have you seen layla with holy crystal and divinie glaive in rank game. this is hard trolling.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 09:30 AM GMT+8