Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: pastichka1
Collapse the left

[Share] new bane is OP :) soon in ban list

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-19 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2021-3-19 09:22 AM
I dont think so, Argus is still not that good for an Offlaner.

Well that's only your opinion. Good Argus players can farm really fast and wreck havoc with their immortality
Post time 2021-3-19 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-19 06:21 PM
Well that's only your opinion. Good Argus players can farm really fast and wreck havoc with their  ...

I haven't met a good Argus players so far in Rank. Most of them are just trying the hero in Rank because of the changes even though they are high Rank Players.
Post time 2021-3-20 09:15 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-3-16 07:48 PM
u are bad....  i get 2k heal from 2nd skill  3sec cd , dmg is 1700 +  , you get spell vamp , skill i ...

yes, I received 2K damage from the second skill of bane.

He used only two magic items to deal that much damage
Post time 2021-3-20 05:01 PM | Show all posts
To be fair, i've seen Bane even before with a good build he had pretty good damage. But it was about time for him to be used again. As for Wanwan, nothing to say, she's my love, as long as they don't nerf her i'm fine :))
Post time 2021-3-20 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-3-17 01:10 AM
I not test wanwan yet, but to be clear - my server start ban it exactly befor rework

And f ...

Have you faced any counter hero for wanwan ? such as hayabusa, khaleed, etc.
All hero is balanced according to me for example benedetta has 9s coldown on 1st skill(current Patch), Esmeralda can be counterpick with baxia, or khaleed, but brody(High damage dealer even without item), paquito(High damage dealer and low CC coldown).
 Author| Post time 2021-3-20 05:24 PM | Show all posts
bane with destiniy and truncheon make huge dmg AOE , 2k +  2nd skill and ulti , 4 mage items + oracle , i heal with 2nd skill 2000+ life every 3 sec cd ... how this is not op ?
Post time 2021-3-20 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-3-20 06:15 PM
pastichka1 replied at 2021-3-20 05:24 PM
bane with destiniy and truncheon make huge dmg AOE , 2k +  2nd skill and ulti , 4 mage items + oracl ...

Easly. He has all of it before rework and even more. And wasnt op.

Also you forget two good things.

He has a frist skill as give him good early. When i play Bane before this rework, i can stay any opponents even 1v2 in my line because it. And you build dosnt matter, because in early you havnt any scale from items, so physicle or magic damage dosnt matter.

Second is - you can combo ulty with a magic missile, that give you unreal damage, because you ulty will hit target twice. And Missile have good scale from you items.

But has really? Why this is not OP, but weak? Lets see.
1 - Because cd is not 3 sec. Its 5. Because this skill has a 2 sec for full charge. After charge its really 3. But if you cancel - you will see - real cd is 5. You cant heal every 3, but 5. You cant deal damage every 3 sec, but 5.
2 - You havnt any damage exept it. You auto attack dosnt deal any damage. Its great. You deal 2k damage. for 5 sec is nothing. Any other fighters need 5 sec to kill you. But you deal only 2000 damage. Nice.
3 - Most other fighters has the same. Try to play Balmond, Khaleed, Silvanna they all has more damage and more heal from their abilitys. But, they also have something more. Like stuns, dashs. e.t.c
4 - Damage from ulty from my test is like second skill damage. So, if you tell about 2000 damage - ulty damage is also like 2000. Okey. You full combo deal 6000 damage. Maybe enogh to kill glass cannon characters. If they will stay afk. But what about others? Like you face chong 8000k health and heal? Or etc. Than what?
 Author| Post time 2021-3-20 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-3-20 06:12 PM
Easly. He has all of it before rework and even more. And wasnt op.

Also you forget two good thing ...

lol first you have stun from ulti to run and use 2nd time 2nd skill , you have 2k + heal and move speed to run and use again 2nd skill lol ... both skills are AOE and that means spell vamp AOE big heal
Post time 2021-3-20 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-3-20 07:37 PM
pastichka1 replied at 2021-3-20 07:17 PM
lol first you have stun from ulti to run and use 2nd time 2nd skill , you have 2k + heal and move  ...

Nah. You use ulty, second skill... and already die. Because Bane has low health and low armor in you build. And opponents just stun and oneshoot you before you do something like it.

Also second skill force you to close combat. And you cant evede this stun. Only ulty or spell can save you. But its a high cd. You cant cast it every 5 sec.

And what we have.

Low damage
Low surv potentian.
Low CC. Skills can be easly evede.  
But big Heal.

Hm... idk. Why he isnt OP?  
Post time 2021-3-20 08:44 PM | Show all posts
I haven't played bane so I did not know his dmg but I did have to say this. If your arguement is that bane is op because he has heal then it is a terrible argument. It is like saying estes is most broken support in the game while players know that he is not op. I have to agree with magnum on this one, heals means nothing if you do not have dmg. if you have 300% lifesteal mm that deals only 200 dmg and you have a mm that only has 10% lifesteal but deals 6000 dmg which mm is better. With that said, I do not know how good his dmg is to say if hes strong.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:10 PM GMT+8