Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 353|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] New survival nexus mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-17 02:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Nexus survival.

Its definitely not as good as the previoussurvival. I liked having many characters, my favorite were chou balmond andalucard. Only playing one marksman makes it boring.

Then the items, there aren’t many items youcan choose. Jungle monsters die in one hit and do no damage, boring.

I really hope the old survival comes backwith many heroes, many items and a bigger map.

So no, I didn’t like this new survival. Iplayed 5 times, won first place two times but still its is borning now for me.  

I reached the highest rank in the oldsurvival. meh

Post time 2021-3-17 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Thnks for your feedback. Agree that last survival mode was great and many loved it. This time survival came as nexus especially for beatrix launch and its unique and fun in its own way. Also its for limited time, and I hope the previous survival will be back with more improvements. You can make this as suggestion too. Support from me.
Post time 2021-3-17 07:32 PM | Show all posts
I would also agree that Last survival was probably better but it lost popularity which made it a little lonely. This one however, feels a lot Fresh to me. Personally for me, Id like some more heroes to be added and have more customizable skills for Beatrix.
Although this new mode is only temporary for the moment, any feedback will be greatly appreciated to help improve it. Thanks.
Post time 2021-3-17 08:31 PM | Show all posts
lol its to ez too. i played. 5 matches and won 3
Post time 2021-3-17 09:28 PM | Show all posts
I was eagerly waiting for the release of new survival mode.

After playing one game, I am very disappointed with it.

Everyone playing one hero is kind of boring. It lacks the variety of heroes in previous survival mode.

Also the two man team is not very helpful.
Post time 2021-3-20 12:52 AM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

I agree, though if it's any consolation, the new hero is somewhat still fun to play. I dig the idea of swapping weapons and classes on the dot (maybe because it's a nostalgic thing since I was a FPS player before I ever touched MOBA).
Post time 2021-3-20 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, i expected more from this new survival...but yeah overall i guess its more fun to have different heroes..not same hero...Also yes mobs should deal some damage. Having a big boss to kill in the middle would be nice too, people fighting for it. But the way it is right now, this mode is a bit booring and meh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 11:36 PM GMT+8