Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 409|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Customer Service replied after seven months!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-18 02:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ratul547 at 2021-3-18 02:47 AM

Context: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 80482&extra=&page=1

I posted about hacked account last year. Before posting, I sent mails to customer support and also sent messages to in game customer center. In game customer support sent bot replies (as usual) and email had no reply untill today. It has been seven months and nothing has changed. So it was my third email and I finally got a reply.

And it is the same automated text which is totally irrelevent to my problem! But I can condolence myself that, "at least they replied!"

So this is the situation of the customer service of a game which has apparently 1 billion players. Run by bots, ignoring problems, skipping solutions.
Nice!

Post time 2021-3-19 04:47 AM | Show all posts
@ratul547

Hi, it is indeed a horrible experience that you went through and we apologise deeply for this bad ordeal that you have experienced. I understand that this is terrible, and I am shocked to hear that as well because CS usually takes 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks at most for a response.

Let me try to escalate the issue on your behalf and see if we can work something out for you.
Post time 2021-3-18 09:32 AM | Show all posts
You expected something else? Moonton doesn't care. They're laughing to bank. + needs to be good because real competition will scare Moonton to improve its problem-filled game.

Cheaters spend diamonds, so why ban them? - Moonton, probably
Post time 2021-3-22 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the unhappiness caused by our Customer Service.
1. For the concern you are mainly talking about - changing country flag, we feel sorry for what happened to your account but we can't help you on changing it. We will verify all info related to the account ownership then help you on recovering the lost/hacked account, but for the change/lose during the hacking process, we can't afford. I know it sounds rude, but player should keep the safety of his/her game accounts/own social accounts/passwords. If it is game itself that leaks your account and password to others, of course we will do whatever we can to compensate your lose.
2. I checked the Customer Service records related to the game ID you sent me in private message. The newest one is sent within one week about the concern which I mentioned in the first paragraph. I am sorry that you get the wrong reply from my colleague. She thought you are trying to reterieve your game account so she sent you the form of 'Recover stolen account application'. I have told her about the point and reported her mistake to the Customer Service manager.
3. The second newest ticket related to your game ID in our CS system is an event relevant bug you reported in April, 2020. I haven't found any other emails mentioning your game ID. It might take days for reply, but won't take months. The email you sent might haven't been received by our CS system. I am sorry for this problem. If possible, can you please find the email you sent to CS email address in September, 2020 and send me the screenshot of the email? I will convey this to CS department and let them optimize the system and try to avoid this problem in the future so that we won't miss new emails of other users.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-26 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ratul547 at 2021-8-26 06:26 PM

here are the screenshots. Although I gave up. But make sure that no other player suffers like me. I have no interest in this game anymore.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 08:07 AM GMT+8