Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Mood] Last days of the season

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-22 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Its horrible. I got so mad an hour ago, I was helcurt, 17-2, i got super minions mid in one of those two deaths (the other one I killed 2 enemies and then died so it was worth it). I stole one lord and killed 2 enemies...
My teammates stats:
2-10
0-8
1-4
2-8

My damage was around 30%, towers more than 50%
Still we lost.
There was no op enemy, they were all 5-2 or 3-3... Its just the basics: dont push if you cant see enemy, dont fight 1 vs 2, defend your tower before getting buff... but no. It was everybody first time playing aparently.
You cant really do much with these teammates.
Post time 2021-3-22 11:11 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-3-20 12:48 AM
@s5tank

Sadly it's a combination of a lot of reasons that might contribute to this experience at th ...

Never will happen because it will make all the annoying kids quit the game. Moonton wants to maximize their profits while the goings are high. We won't see any consistent improvements until the game starts to decrease in popularity.
Post time 2021-4-7 02:01 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-3-21 04:02 PM
when is best time to rank up?

just tried 1 ranked game and got team up with 4 trolls.

I don't know..honestly...i've had good and bad matches at any time..but in general i think evening-night time..cause you won't get that many troll kids (not meant to be offensive but it's wellknown). That's just from what i've seen..but it's not a rule. Like i once played around 11pm-3am and got a few drunk guys fooling around. Trust me, luck also matters here - and i'm kinda unlucky to be honest :))
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 04:52 PM GMT+8