Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: AzureZest
Collapse the left

[Query] Rank at season start

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-25 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Stay in Classic the first week or two at the start of the new season for two main reasons:

1. Mythic/MG tryhards are back in Epic/Legend and grind once the new season starts. This means if you're Epic you'll likely get matched vs multiple MG.

2. The matchmaking is designed to be difficult for solo q players at the season's start. This isn't even subtle. Moonton thinks this makes ranked more challenging and more fun by giving you teammates way less skilled and dumber than you. By next month the matchmaking evens out a bit.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-25 11:37 PM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-3-25 10:25 PM
Stay in Classic the first week or two at the start of the new season for two main reasons:

1. Mythi ...

I usually play with a friend so there's two of us in a lobby, and sometimes we get matched with a seemingly coordinated team in which I think could be a 5-man squad. So it's two of us and three others we don't know vs a 5-man squad. Is this also part of that difficult matchmaking?
Post time 2021-3-29 12:57 AM | Show all posts
AzureZest replied at 2021-3-25 11:37 PM
I usually play with a friend so there's two of us in a lobby, and sometimes we get matched with a  ...

The past 3 seasons, in the last couple of weeks of the season, I always string together big win-streaks and rank up quickly. This is not a coincidence. The matchmaking is never fair. It is clearly modified depending on the stage of the season (hardest early, easiest late).
Post time 2021-3-30 02:09 AM | Show all posts
AzureZest replied at 2021-3-25 03:53 PM
I have the same situation as @ciaociao though, everyone picks carry either fighter/mage so I end up  ...

may fighters could be played as a tank.
Post time 2021-4-14 07:36 AM | Show all posts
At the start of the season, your teammate and enemy basically is more skilled in term of strategy and leveling. So, if you are not an experienced player, not a mythic and dont wanna take any risk the dont play at the start of the season. Just play classic and train yourself more.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:34 PM GMT+8