Return to list New
Author: pastichka1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] 14000+ games and reached epic 5 lol

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-29 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-3-30 12:45 AM
pastichka1 replied at 2021-3-28 10:19 PM
useless talks , i play ML since 2017 late  and i have 14000+ games and cant carry ? right , and in ...

That's because the playerbase is better in Game F. ML is ingested with children and trolls because Moonton wants to attract this demographic and refuse to punish toxic behaviour.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-29 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-3-30 12:45 AM
EG2666 replied at 2021-3-29 12:55 AM
That's because the playerbase is better in LoL. ML is ingested with children and trolls because Mo ...

legendary skin cost 16 euro  epic skin 10 euro in Game F ....
Post time 2021-3-31 08:20 PM | Show all posts
@EG2666

Nah man. I achieved 75% win rate, 700 matches with Irithel back then and that was pure solo q. I was a solo q player back then. And I was a 1 trick, meaning that Irithel was the only hero I knew how to play, and nothing else. Granted that I suck at MOBA back then because I was totally new, I recognised that I had to at least make one hero decent, which was what I did. So not really, your argument is pretty flawed because I'm a living example of this being true. On top of that, I was global 500 for Irithel back then.

As for Selena, I was playing as a squad player later on and achieved 80% win rate, 2000 matches, so I won't pull that into the argument as it's 5v5 win rate even though it's considered high also.

But I played on smurfs as well with totally new and unfamiliar heroes; heroes that I am 100% weak and new with. I'm still able to achieve 70-80% pure rank win rates solo q in LEGEND I tiers, and I purposely signed myself up to pair with 1-2 mythic players to put myself against the challenge with lower emblem levels. Sometimes I throw myself into public 5v5 team, those with gm teammates in the lobby to challenge myself to hard carry, and also proceed to give 1-2 bans to my enemy by giving stupid bans like rafaela/estes etc.

So I really don't know why are you pushing down legitimate players who can indeed achieve such grades and scores with their hard work. I don't want to flex or show off but I feel very offended when players like you refuse to acknowledge that sheer perseverance and hard work brings result, and then you proceed to blame or explain that it's due to cheating, MMR abuse, matchmaking tilting, 2-2-1 exploits etc. Where in this example that I've stated shows that I got my stripes and win rates in such a cheap manner?
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 02:25 PM GMT+8