Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1387|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What can we do about Win traders / MMR boosters?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-26 06:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by doraemonn24 at 2021-3-26 06:24 AM

Just really frustated about these issue, We are Based on the Australia/New Zealand Server and it tends to be fewer players here , So it a good target for the MMR + Ranked boosters mainly People with Indonesian Flags +  VPN .

They are doing 10-People Match Fixing in our server to boost their MMR/Winrate/Rank. 1 Party(their main accounts) is boosting and 1 Party(their dummy accounts) is purposely losing / feeding. They found the loophole in Mobile Legends Matchmaking system

It’s really Impossible to play 5 Person Ranked or Classic to get an actual Match, either they will purposely feeding (Classic Match) and surrender at 6 mins or one of them will AFK and surrender if they didnt match up with their dummy account (Ranked Match) and this will make the match Invalid. It’s really wasting time.

this is some of many proof ( We Encountered the same MMR Booster Twice in a Row, How’s that possible ?) And their Credit Score still 110 After we report them from the first match because of AFK.
Screenshot_20210325-095558_Mobile Legends Bang Bang (1).jpg Screenshot_20210325-095550_Mobile Legends Bang Bang (1).jpg

We know that our server have less people playing so they just ignore the issue and stop playing, but there’re still a lot of genuine people that truly enjoy this game

Is there any suggestion to make the match not invalid if we encounter these people ? (Report doesn't work by the way)

Please prohibit user from using VPN to protect the community from these kind of people.

Screenshot_20210325-095558_Mobile Legends Bang Bang (1).jpg
Post time 2021-3-26 11:54 AM | Show all posts
lol, those people do so much just for a number hahahaha,
I dont really care anymore about my rank or winrate, im just playing to have fun
 Author| Post time 2021-3-26 11:59 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-26 11:54 AM
I dont really care anymore about my rank or ...

yeah agree , but how to have fun if our enemies is these people. who feed and surendder at minutes 6 and make the match invalid. it's like playing with bots haha
Post time 2021-3-26 04:29 PM | Show all posts
doraemonn24 replied at 2021-3-26 11:59 AM
yeah agree , but how to have fun if our enemies is these people. who feed and surendder at minutes ...

if they are feeding and surrender then you win easily and reach higher ranks faster
 Author| Post time 2021-3-26 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-3-26 04:29 PM
if they are feeding and surrender then you win easily and reach higher ranks faster

Nah they're feeding but 1 of them afk on purpose. So the match will be invalid (no stars or points gained for us)
Post time 2021-3-26 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Im Indonesian and I agree that Indonesian players are disgusting. They do anything to maintain their superiority in top global position and whatsoever. In my country, position in street city province and country is very luxurious and kinda prestigious. That position is even more important than reaching mythic and mythical glory since most of players here already obtained mythic border. You can see Indonesian players all around the world even in the north and south pole, they try to conquer the top rank street. Why we can do that in our own country? Simply because the competition in local is very hard and tough. Many players point already above 3800 for all heroes. And every second those score are racing up and that why we should move to another area of the globe. We are racing to get that Supreme position and that is a treasure. Mythic and mythical glory is useless and unimportant anymore. Dont be surprised if supreme position is occupied by non-mythic players nowadays. Once players reached mythic, they will troll to drop down to lower rank using heroes they never use. When they reach at least Epic (Grandmaster is awesome for this) they will push using their main hero to maintain the position. Anyway last month I succeed to reach number 1 Pharsa in Rhode Island USA and it is so painful since I should compete with some indonesian best players there. Not just indonesia actually but another SEA players do this too.

Post time 2021-3-27 10:10 AM | Show all posts
doraemonn24 replied at 2021-3-26 06:56 PM
Nah they're feeding but 1 of them afk on purpose. So the match will be invalid (no stars or points ...

lol thats why you are angry
Post time 2021-3-28 09:04 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-26 11:54 AM
I dont really care anymore about my rank or ...

A lot of wintraders also sell accounts. Thats why a lot of people say mythical glory is full of trash.
Post time 2021-3-28 09:07 AM | Show all posts
My guess, would be to formulate a strategy to win before 3 minutes.
Post time 2021-3-28 03:46 PM | Show all posts
@doraemonn24

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is truly unacceptable that such players are going around ruining the game for everyone else.

Rest assure that our team is aware of this, and have started to take action as well as investigate these players in question. I myself have reported "fake" globals or such players who obtained their ranks and MMR with questionable methods which are unfair to the rest of the community.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 10:12 AM GMT+8