Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: doraemonn24
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What can we do about Win traders / MMR boosters?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-29 12:59 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-26 11:54 AM
lol, those people do so much just for a number hahahaha,
I dont really care anymore about my rank or ...

The only way to enjoy this game. Why care about ranks and numbers that have no real impact on your life.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-29 05:10 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-3-28 09:07 AM
My guess, would be to formulate a strategy to win before 3 minutes.

It's even harder with the recent tower buff  
 Author| Post time 2021-3-29 05:13 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-3-28 03:46 PM
@doraemonn24

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is truly unacceptable that such player ...

Thank you for the Reply! Yeah , Too many people is doing this not just the top global at the leaderboard.
Since they need a small server for their filthy "Operation" , my suggestion is to ban the use of VPN or third party server, You reckon this is possible ?

Author| Post time 2021-3-29 05:25 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-3-26 08:07 PM
Im Indonesian and I agree that Indonesian players are disgusting. They do anything to maintain their ...

Yeah I did the research behind that as well , Apparently they're getting paid by doing this ?
Don't get me wrong , Indonesian have the strongest mobile legend players and communities even pro players and public, But I think some of them are so desperate to get points to climb up ladder without any efforts. that's why these kind of people are ruining games for other smaller servers as well, some of us are so tired of this and stop playing . If moontoon still ignoring this issue they won't see the growth of players and community from other regions.
Post time 2021-4-14 11:09 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-3-26 08:07 PM
Im Indonesian and I agree that Indonesian players are disgusting. They do anything to maintain their ...

Yeah you are right. They troll ranked games to push the main hero's wr. T-T
Post time 2021-4-25 02:57 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-3-26 11:54 AM
lol, those people do so much just for a number hahahaha,
I dont really care anymore about my rank or ...

lmao nobody cares what you think. You troll on other posts about people's winrates when you yourself are a winrate tryhard (or a blatant cheater, which I suspect). Then again, you likely are some 300 lbs chonker who does nothing but play MLBB all day.
Post time 2021-4-27 08:07 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-4-25 02:57 AM
lmao nobody cares what you think. You troll on other posts about people's winrates when you yourse ...

You really wonder about my body?? hahah why?
Ehm, if it so important to you, im not fat. I eat a lot and only exercise on weekends. Happily married but got a pretty fair amount of love before the wife. I have a full time job, not much free time but I like the game and play whenever I can. I also like drawing and Im learning a language.
My winrate is good, all heros between 70% and 80%, most solo games. 15 000 total games, started 3 or 4 years ago.
Have a good day little buddy! And feel free to stop our chats, no need to insult every now and then; look for love somewhere else.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 10:35 AM GMT+8