Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 718|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Login] Cant login into the game!! I dont have my ID number, help!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-29 04:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Ok so the game was crashing for me when being launched (IOS 14, IPAD Pro)

so I decided to delete the game and re-install it to see if that fixes the issue. It did fix the issue but now I can no longer log into the game.

The reason I cannot log into the game is because my email adress associated with my moontoon account no longer exists. But the email associated with my gamecenter and Apple ID is correct so when I try to login using apple ID or gamecenter, the game send a verification code to my old email that I no longer have access to....

I tried sending an email to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com but all they ask me to do is fillout a form that requires me to know my player ID. I dont know what my player ID is since I cannot log into the game...

can anyone help me? its been weeks. :-(

Username: Googly eyes
Server: 5260

Post time 2021-3-29 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-3-29 05:56 AM

Hello dear user,

Could you keep trying with the old email address? If you forgot password, you could reset it.

The only way to know your player ID is through your profile by yourself or if you see on the top right corner, your role. Your role is your player ID.

I read the rules of Account Settings and it says once your email is connected to your Moonton Account, you can enable secondary verification when logging in your account on a new device. Upon doing so, a verification code will be sent to you via email when a login process of your account is iniated on a new device.

Thanks!~

Post time 2021-3-29 06:56 PM | Show all posts
I have same issue nexus survival is getting a lot of bugs and it freeze all users who login between 4am to 6 am is experiencing it
 Author| Post time 2021-3-29 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-3-29 05:48 AM
Hello dear user,

Could you keep trying with the old email address? If you forgot password, you cou ...

Hello, I do not have access to my old email (beaudster@live.ca) it was an alias and it has been deleted....

Microsoft has removed @live.ca domain and its no longer available (only hotmail.com and outlook.com)

please help, I dont know what to do....
Post time 2021-3-30 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Googlyeyes replied at 2021-3-29 11:59 PM
Hello, I do not have access to my old email () it was an alias and it has been deleted....

Micros ...

I'm sorry, but moderators here across all platforms here can only assist you and guide your way to customer service. But we do not have any authority in "helping" you get your account back, that is up to customer service.

I would say keep contacting customer service and explain your situation to them, without providing your player ID.

Thank you for understanding!~
 Author| Post time 2021-3-30 09:03 PM | Show all posts
understood. I will quit the game and report it to apple for its unlawful practices, you may delete my account.
Post time 2021-4-3 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Hello @Googlyeyes
Please check my private messages regarding your in-game ID

Thank you~
Post time 2021-11-6 03:59 PM | Show all posts
I cannot log in. Game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 04:54 PM GMT+8