Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 690|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] Guys..could someone tell me about Franco

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-31 01:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This might be relevant in Epic ranked battles idk..but I am noticing Franco is stupid immune to pretty much everything.
Not only he moves "too fast". He hardly takes any damage. I see gatot, Tigreal take damage but this Franco just gets in the middle of a fight.
Team attacks, pops all ultimates and Franco just nicely run away taking no damage.

Is this hero broken to make him op?

I don't get it.
Post time 2021-3-31 03:20 AM | Show all posts
what the hell do u mean?
Post time 2021-3-31 07:57 AM | Show all posts
Have you even considered thinking of his possible build, emblem build, etc. Also, the items of the enemies being used against him?
Post time 2021-3-31 09:04 AM | Show all posts
I haven't seen immortal franco yet. But on my experience, I have seen franco with ridiculously high hook accuracy. No matter how much I try to dodge, the hook will get me

Is there a cheat in this game? I hope not..
Post time 2021-3-31 09:50 AM | Show all posts
tooo fast = it's his passive
for other points you mention, maybe its about item build.
Post time 2021-4-1 08:16 AM | Show all posts
main tank here.
No, Franco cant stand fights. His passive make him heal slowly but during fights he is weaker than other tanks. Gatotkaka has lifesteal, jhonson has a shield, uranus regen, baxia and khufra can take a lot of damage, even tigreal, but franko cant. Thats why I never pick him.
Maybe its that in that particular game his level was higher, or you were a mage and he had lots of magic defense.
Post time 2021-4-1 05:09 PM | Show all posts
You met Franco like that, you know I have ever met unkillable super immune Atlas. That Atlas always came straight to the fight and couldnt take damage like god-mode. I was definitely sure that was a cheat.
Post time 2021-4-2 07:35 AM | Show all posts
I have to see the game, franco is more of a support tank but it could be that he has full build and u guys are underfarmed which is why he could tank it.
Post time 2021-4-2 07:49 PM | Show all posts
franko is bad for 1 tank only  and pls stop pick franko if you cant hook... every kid pick franco but cant play him lol same with Akai they got free season skin and all kids pick akai ... .damn nabs
 Author| Post time 2021-4-4 10:50 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-4-1 05:09 PM
You met Franco like that, you know I have ever met unkillable super immune Atlas. That Atlas always  ...

This is what I am talking about. Tank  jumps in the middle, we are all popping ultimates. Tanks takes no damage and just runs away.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:26 PM GMT+8