Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 708|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Daily Dose of Ranked Troll

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-4 02:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
processed.jpeg thumbnail_processed.jpg
My Ranked Game today.
S2 chose Hanabi but we need jungler so S3 picked YSS since he can jungle. Enter the player above (S5) who then began to whine about not having 2 mm. We continued to tell him that YSS can be jungler and that we still only have 1 mm. This was when S5 decided that he was a funny boy and auto-locked Bruno, admitting he was trolling since we had already lost. This guy proceeded to follow YSS as he jungled, stealing his farm and periodically standing still in the jungle not doing anything.

We told him to try and stop trolling but to no avail. Even though we all reported him he was able to queue up for another game right away. Since Moonton won't punish these players that are incredibly immature and love ruining people's games, all we can do is expose them.

Post time 2021-4-4 12:19 PM | Show all posts
What do u expect, epics or people in these games have these fcking garbage mentality.
Post time 2021-4-4 03:01 PM | Show all posts
This game uses numeric statistics to determine punishment, so that bruno doesn't get punished.
They don't know that trolls are behavior not just numbers and they are stupid too
Post time 2021-4-4 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-4-4 05:53 PM

yes just one assist is enough to escape punishment

But having 2 mm is also trolling. Because damage output of your team will be very low in early game. Also total hp of your team will be low and vulnerable to enemy gank in early game

Also jungler is not necessary for the team. BTW you did not post that hanabi's status
 Author| Post time 2021-4-5 06:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-4-7 11:21 PM
aznager replied at 2021-4-4 12:19 PM
What do u expect, epics or people in these games have these fcking garbage mentality.

It's sad that we have to just accept this because Moonton has next-to-no punishment system to deter this behaviour.

NOOB__ replied at 2021-4-4 03:01 PM
This game uses numeric statistics to determine punishment, so that bruno doesn't get punished.
They ...

This can be fixed by punishing people who pick 2nd mm. Most of the time this is due to trolls.

Anand replied at 2021-4-4 05:52 PM
yes just one assist is enough to escape punishment

But having 2 mm is also trolling. Because damage ...

Yes but YSS is a Marksman/Assassin. He can play the jungler role. They didn't know Tank and one of their mains was YSS.

The Hanabi was really bad but to be fair we were basically 4 v 5 because the Bruno was idling.
Post time 2021-4-5 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Like I said, people in epic are just toxic and garbage generally speaking. They pick mm when they see second mm and they are like this guy is trolling and its gg. You could win with 2 mm and in some comps its ok.
Post time 2021-4-5 05:11 PM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-4-5 06:34 AM
Yes but YSS is a Marksman/Assassin. He can play the jungler role. They didn't know Tank and one of ...

I used to pick Layla as second MM and won the game for my team

If they are really good, it's not a problem at all
Post time 2021-4-7 03:50 PM | Show all posts
There are only 8 players, what happened to the other 2?? jhahahah
Bruno should not be reported, he did great in that game. Hilda was useless. No matter the intention (bruno picking a second mm and hilda trying to tank), the only thing that should be punished is the results, Hilda feeding and thats it. Maybe even yi shun chin. We cant punish a player for picking a hero, no matter how weak is that particular hero or if he repeated the roll. If that was the case then we should automatically ban all marksmen after a player picks a mm.
I have seen worse, people not buying items because they didnt like the draft pick or the bans. People going afk 2:59 seconds and coming back just in time before the game cancelation. People picking carriers for the first time in Legend or mythic rank games (and they are main tank or support). People rage quiting because they were first kill or because one of the teammates was.
Better than exposing them is just to forget them fast and try to enjoy the next game. This wont stop in this game or in all other online games.
 Author| Post time 2021-4-7 09:20 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-4-7 03:50 PM
There are only 8 players, what happened to the other 2?? jhahahah
Bruno should not be reported, he d ...

Nobody cares about your opinion. 0-5 isn't feeding genius. You weren't in the game. You're basically a troll here. You only play 5-man yet act like you're better than everyone. If not you likely are smurfing in Master, win-trading or hacking. Just stop commenting bro.
Post time 2021-4-8 07:50 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-4-7 09:20 PM
Nobody cares about your opinion. 0-5 isn't feeding genius. You weren't in the game. You're basical ...

1. i wont stop commenting, i like posting and commenting posts. If you dont want comments you shouldnt post lol.
2. If 0-5 isnt feeding please tell what feeding means.
3. Most of the time I play solo, more than 50% of the 4 hours a day I play. 30% is with one random friend from the list, the 20% left I play in trio ,4 or 5 team.
4. Win trading? what a waste of time!! (dont really care about the numbers and win rate, I rather lose against pros and learn a little than win by surrender in 6 min, or win 20-0, thats not even fun).
5. Yes I do, I have a seccond account where I try other roles and heros.
6. Not your bro, definetely, you are too salty, negative and with people like you is really hard to talk cause of how stubborn you are (and low skill, no low skills in my bro list)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 12:06 PM GMT+8